CFL Microgrow: Kalashnikova with HST

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ChronicFinest, Jan 12, 2014.

1. #1 ChronicFinest, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    I started my 4th grow two weeks ago same setup except gonna do high stress training during the vegetative stage. I will use mixed lights since i read on Grasscity that doing so in veg stage the plant can profit from the spectra provided.I was happy with the 26 grams i had with LST. Wanna know if i'll get bigger yield with HST.Setup:Veg - ~2 x 6500K 20 watt + 1 2700K 20 wattFlower - 2 x 2700K 45 watt + 2 x 2700K 45 watt CFLBioBizz Allmix SoilVeg Nute: Plagron Alga GrowFlower Nute: Bioquant 10-30-20 NPKPost-Flower Nute: Bioquant 32-40 PKCO2 Tabs

2. #2 ChronicFinest, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    As you can see i started with mixed spectra from the started, this being her 17th day since sprouting.

Attached Files:

3. #3 ChronicFinest, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    I fimmed her yesterday. My 1st fimming ever. I hope i did it good :)And now , let it rain:

4. Hydration & FIM

Attached Files:

5. definitely following this one. I just went thru all ur grows and see u learn quick and I hope I can do the same. I just started my first micro grow the other day in coco tho so you might not be able to give me any advice but maybe u can..follow my grow man I could use the constructive criticism :smoke:

6. Thanks kmcbride! I am doing all i learned from this forum. I just went and supercropped properly now i guess. She went through fimming and supercropping now!I did improvise a bit though. Because i was scared i would snap her stems off. I didn't bend all the way. I bend her just a little and then applied pressure with two fingers on the bended point. When i heard a tiny crack i let it go. And if you ask me it looks pretty darn good. Check pictures below:

Attached Files:

7. eh mon looking good mon, grew kalish in the summer outside, she shoots out from everywhere, nice lemon diesel smell couldnt tell ya the smoke though them rippers be out in the woods, good luck mon 

8. Tnx :) yeah i grew her once already. I love the smell and taste ! :) Great stone

9. It's her 34th day of vegging and she's doing great. The FIM and supercropping really give purpose and she takes exactly the shape i was going for! Enjoy the pics:

Attached Files:

10. I thought I'll give extra CO2 a try by a generator. See if this helps. The tube is going to the bottom of the medium.As far as i know this should be OK, CO2 rizes.

Attached Files:

11. It's day 45 and still vegging.. i repotted her and she didn't like that too much. I also bought a grow tent which is great and spacious!

Attached Files:

12. She is not growing anymore since i repotted her to a bigger pot. Was it wrong to do that or should i have more patience?

13. Shes justnin shock

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Post a pic of het so I can tell u more

15. Here are some freshmade pics:

Attached Files:

16. I have a 240 watt cfl 6 weeks flower wanna see her I

17. P

18. What do you mean? That is not helpful info. Do you want me to compare or what. Don't understand, sorry!

19. Sorry bro bought that they acually look really good my have a little heat stress give me a couple days since you're repoted and they will grow more vigorously

20. Ahh okey.. Thanks man! I'll try and show more patience. This is the last time i repot my plant. I'll just start with a big pot emmediately(don't think i spelled that correct:)