Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fingers scissors or grinder?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cardrkbrown, Jan 12, 2014.

1. I prefer to use my fingers

2. I prefer my grinder. More surface area is better!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Grinder, 100% of the time, actually, if I don't have my grinder with me, I feel like I waste weed........

Sent from Outter Space

4. Until someone picks up the scissors and sees/smells the marijuana residue on them hahahaha

5. this is definitely an apprentice question. fingers absorbs a lot of kief and scissors don't even compare to a real grinder

6. true but a lot easier to just quickly wipe over and get rid of that.

7. [quote name="makenbaken" post="19335596" timestamp="1389665083"]true but a lot easier to just quickly wipe over and get rid of that.[/quote]I'm just messin with you homie! Tokinnnn

8. all good man, enjoy!

9. Grinder definitely if I don't have mine it feels like I'm wasting weedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. grinder always. Best consistency for smoking, whether you're packing a bowl or rolling a joint/blunt ground weed is gonna burn better, more evenly, and more smoothly. Also I hate picking apart bud by hand, takes way too long and I feel like it's not good for the bud, it always ends up getting crushed and shit. Plus the oils in your skin absorb THC. I also like having a pile of kief in my grinder when I run dry :)

11. Idk I know a lot of people who I would consider seasoned tokers who don't like grinders. Paul Tokin for one.

12. Never owned a grinder so either fingers or scissors. Or my coffee grinder if I wanted to do a lot at once.

Sent from my fucking phone.

13. i guess some people just have preferences that go against practicality. it conserves kief if you have a catcher, grinds up weed great depending on the type, and leaves kief off of your fingers. perfection imo

14. #34 iHappy, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    I just dont like how the grinder smashes the weed and crushes the crystals breakin them apart. You get a better taste too IMO if you have bud you can jus set in a bowl and give it a lil twist w your finger

15. i use my penis. i put a bud in my pee hole and shoot it out like a fire cracker on the fourth of july.

16. sorry, we didnt know you were the marijuana god. we shall all use grinders now, dont worry

17. oh you don't gotta tell me lol I use a grinder 100% of the time they're the bees knees. I was just saying that not liking a grinder doesn't mean you're not an experienced smoker, some people just have different preferences.

18. I like both honestly .. If I have a grinder handy then I use it because it grinds it up nice and even and catches Kief but sometimes it's nice to get down and dirty and get that sticky resin on your fingers Outgrow the Feds!

19. well go ahead and get kief all on your hands or spend idek how long clippin up bud with a pair of scissor when a grinder can do the job much quicker if u want idc

20. lol jokes on you i use a grinder whenever i smoke. The point is, everyone is different and has their own opinions. and this was a thread on peoples OPINIONS