Need some help on nutrient chart

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TSoaDK, Jan 12, 2014.

1. When I last grew I used jungle juice micro, bloom, grow base nutrients. I had liquid koolbloom, powder koolbloom to ripen, and used a lot of snow storm ultra and molasses to enhance bud.

I no longer have the chart that was giving to me that told me how much to mix and when to use it based on the container size I was mixing in.

Anyways it's been a while since I did this and I can't even find snow storm ultra anymore.

I know that jungle juice worked great for me and was at a good cost. I would like to use their micro, grow, and bloom but need some help on what else I should be using this and a mixing chart.

Any help?

2. Well here is some additional information on what I plan on using. Here is really where I need the help on if I am using two of the same things, or if I am missing something, etc. A lot of the nutrient help topics are a mess in the search there are a lot of them...maybe a section? I used to run of someone elses chart and it was for hydro and had a bunch of stuff mixed in but I plan on using them a little differently. This chart also called for floralicious plus or whatever but we never used it and such a small amount.

Pre-Veg Clones:
    - Florablend, super thrive (maybe once or twice)

Veg:
    - Jungle Juice Micro, Jungle Juice Grow, Florablend, CalMag
      -> Maybe introduce some Jungle Juice Bloom (small amt.) during last week of veg before transition?

Transition (5-7 days)
    - Super Thrive on first few waterings
    - Jungle Juice Micro, Jungle Juice Bloom

Flower:
     - Jungle Juice Micro (full flower), Jungle Juice Bloom (full flower), Liquid Koolbloom (full flower), CalMag (full flower up until ripen), Big Bud (Week 2 through 4 or 5 depending on cycle), SnowStorm Ultra (from week 3 or 4 up until ripen), KoolBloom Powder (last week + ripen), Blackstrap molasses periodically

Then flush

3. anyone? lol some re-assurance here would be good since i'm not following what was already there for me before. I didn't like what I was using but it worked last time I want to try to upgrade what I had going on though.

4. damn i thought for sure i would get a solid feedback or two on some adjustments or additions.

Oh well guess trial and error and what I went off before will make due.

5. #6 TinTizzy, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    the lucas formula is 8ml micro and 16 bloom or that ratio based on what ec you want...snowstorm ultra is on amazon...the rest sounds good but you'll also need ph up or add silicon (protekt) first to raise the ph

6. maybe its not because shes a female and your a male.....maybe its because you need to tweak your post some......sorry friend but i havent seen this post....

sounds good, but are you using soil or hydro?

it'll be good in soil but you will need some zyms in hydro because I believe jungle juice is organic.....

7. sounds to me like u know what ur doing cant help with feeding chart tho just go to AN.com and add 5-10 ml/gal of lkb

Yeah I got PH up...my super thrive, flora bend, and jungle juice base nutes came in the mail today. Going to hit with super thrive and a little bit of flora blend tonight...will start base formula for veg soon.

feeding chart from the companies is so out of wack

10. i guess u could always follow Gen Hydro's feeding chart