Trazodone Ambien

Discussion in 'General' started by OrangeJuice710, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Hey blades, I have some 10mg ambiens and 2 50mg trazodones. Anything good from them? I took one of the ambiens about 1 hr ago and it messed me up pretty good. But do you guys know anything about them. Or the trazodone aswell. Thanks for the help, peace to the gods.

2. I take 100mg of trazdone daily i wouldnt really call it recreational, it helps me sleep kinda 

3. This is against the rules, fair warning. :cool:

4. #4 OrangeJuice710, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    I'll take my chances

Not really chance here, this will be closed and you will be warned.

There is no logical merit within this topic. :cool:

6. Idk anything about ambien, but the traz are pretty much worthless

7. I smoke marijuana. I'm god damn crazy! Aahrruuuuu! You don't want to get near me, I may have a bad experience on this marijuana and chew your fucking face off.

8. Dont do drugs,

9. Ambien.... ahhh great memories of tubing on memorial getting sunburned so badly i couldnt sleep and my buddy doped me up with a couple and i did some interesting sleep walking according to my friendssent from underneath my balls

10. Eeew Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. the traz can give you priapism, so have fun with that.

12. man you don't wanna take those ambiens and stay awake.

I got scripted those for a single month. I'd take some and it wouldn't put me to sleep, i don't know why, but i would start seein shit and doing crazy things. if you take ambien, be prepared to have no idea what you did after you took it.

13. The thing about ambien, is it doesn't always put you to sleep, and when it doesn't it most often leads to a black out some people also claim it is addictive. Trazadone im not familiar with but it sounds like an antidepressent.