The Im stoned and cleaning Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Montec, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Last Thursday I cleaned the fuck out of my apartment! I was Pretty high listening to pandora while I scrubbed my floors.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Cleaned my car today if that counts. No shake is gonna get me arrested.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hell yeah that counts! I clean my car when I'm stoned

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumqsq

4.  I should clean my apartment today and then roll a victory joint afterwards lol 

5. or during lol!

6. That was me yesterday I love when everything is clean and done and you can have a nice smoke sesh

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

7. Nothing like getting high as hell, blasting some upbeat music and cleaning :D

8. I clean myself. I wipe my ass, blow my nose and stick a q-tip in my ear. Fun stuff when your high! Thank you for creating this thread. I love it.

9. It's very satisfying! I do it often as I'm
    Sure you can tell.

10. Yeah.. Or roll one while cleaning and roll one after :) 
    Unfortunately im first gonna pick up some hash tomorrow.
    And i wont touch my poor plants who started buddin lol
    So no smoke today!

11. Finally sitting here about to toke up after cleaning the entire bathroom, my microwave and the all of my kitchen 

Had trance music going for over a hour lol 

Time to toke up Cheers !  :metal:

12. I think a lot of people overlook their microwave lol

13. I think you´re correct lol but it had to be done :D smokin on some fine grade hash atm cheers

14. Cleaning my parrots mess... poop and feathers everywhere yo :-\\

15. I just washed and vacuumed the floors, washed dishes, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. I can't be stoned in a messy house.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I plan I getting super stone soon and going through my apartment doing some spring cleaning. Open up the windows get some fresh air in.

17. How do you clean while posting on GC? You all must live in some dirty homes cause i cant get any cleaning done while typing

18. My vacuum died :( fuck it was a. Electrolux thing was awesome.

19. Finally got to clean my place vacuum is working like new!

• Like Like x 1
  20. never tried it before, but the mrs has been away for a little bit visiting her mum for easter, the place is a mess, shes back tomorrow... I figure either it works and the place is clean or it dosnt the place stays a mess but i stop giving a fuck. win win.
    smoked a bowl of white widow, threw on a cypress hill album and iv done the dishes, done the laundry, tidied the living room, cleaned the kitchen counters, hoovered the livingroom (and like the best job iv ever done, dam near an hour on my hands and knees with the hose attatchment getting every corner), swept and mopped the kitchen, mopped the bathroom, done a 2nd load of dishes, sorting the recycling and done a bit of general tidying.... fucking result

• Like Like x 1