The Im stoned and cleaning Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Montec, Jan 12, 2014.

1. I really need to get my basement cleaned up. But, maybe, I'll wait just one more day.. haha :smoke:

2. No way get to it! Think of all the cool shit your gonna find!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foruma

3. ahh shit, I suppose. Thanks for the motivation! 

4. Your welcome, let us know what you find

5. I hadn't but you bringing it up made me feel the need. I just found it deep in my closet in the bottom of a box of clothes.:)

6. Excellent! So I guess now would be a good time to make shirts that works correctly. I mean it's been so long you have to know right?

7. That day I ended up sitting on the couch half way thru cleaning and forgot :(
    I told my company that came over that I fell asleep. Lol

8. Lmfao!! I'll clean your place

9. Sometimes I get way too high, then I can't clean shit I'll start too many projects and get lost.

10. I'm far too exhausted this week for all that excitement and the ac is not working lol it works though!! I'm just happy that I don't have to worry about anyone else finding it. My angelic facade would be shattered.

11. Lmao! Too tired for that much excitement, Yes your façade is still intact no one will know what a little Devil you really are lol

12. Yeah that's what I do lol
    I'll be all high with the music on feeling productive and then a good song come on and I stop to listen and research it and so I'll start dancing in the mirror real quick but then I'll notice how fat I "think" I am and maybe I should put some makeup on or something. And an hour later I'll be painting my toes and making an even bigger mess.

13. Hahaha! yeah you def arent fat, but the same happens with me and my music, I really hate my ADD sometimes

14. #54 littlemisspuffit, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    I am high at work. Buzzed from coffee and cleaning/stocking like a mad woman. I've been here since 3 telling myself I was going to sit down and blog/post about on GC and here it is almost 4:20:p

My store is stocked and ready to go!!

15. Woohoo!

16. I need to clean my car!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Got high.......Cleaned my sheets and bong lol Been a great day so far :smoke:

18. I don't mind cleaning while slightly baked, but my advice is do not attempt to change a quilt cover. It gets so confusing :smoke:

19. lol when you crawl up inside to get it to the corners and get lost

20. Haha! Yep! Or you think you finished the job then realise you put the quilt in the wrong way, and realise just how high you truly are