The Im stoned and cleaning Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Montec, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Thought i would start this thread seeing a ton of you are cleaning today, Tell us what your cleaning today while your High

• Like Like x 2
  2. I usual clean before I get high, I'm the type of person who wont just sweep or mop I gotta do my room, then scrub the bathroom, clean the kitchen, wash the dishes, then attack the living room. It's a daily thing but once I'm done makes smoking all that more relaxing Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

• Like Like x 7
  3. i'm high and cleaning my camera lens.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hahaha I smoked a bowl then had an awesome salad and found myself polishing all of the stainless steel in the kitchen; incase we have the guys over for the game tomorrow... Then I realized omfg, I'm on the bandwagon!

• Like Like x 4
  5. I'm sober and cleaning my act up. :cool:

No but really I'm sober and my room is a fucking mess. But to be fair, I'm moving in 2 days :p

• Like Like x 2
  6. I occasionally get high and clean the house. What happens more often than that I will get a bit medicated and clean all my glass and other accoutrements or clean/polish my dress shoes. My granddad was all into dress shoes ands how to care for themselves  before he passed when I was really young but he taught me how to do it all. So that reminds me of him ands helps me mediate on my inner manliness. :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Last month in Vegas I got super high in the room and cleaned a bunch.

Like im gonna let the maids come in and steal my shit. Yeahhhh right!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yesterday, I scrubbed my toilet, hand scrubbed the floor and sink, took care of a boatload of laundry and vacuumed / freshened the carpet. Unfortunatly I work all throughout the weekend, but next on my list is more laundry and doing a mountain of dishes because I'm apparently the only one in the house who possesses the ability to do them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Sabrina88, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014

You are the man of my dreams lmao

As for the OP, I've never cleaned while high. I just know I don't like being high when it's messy around me as much as I love being high when it is clean and cozy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cleaning is way better high. It feels like I'm just organizing items. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  11. Gunna do the whole flat today :)Sent from my C5303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. [quote name="dub92" post="19380104" timestamp="1390319357"]Gunna do the whole flat today :)Sent from my C5303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I'm going to scrub my kitchen floors later, haven't done that in a little whileSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumj

• Like Like x 1
  13. [quote name="Montec" post="19392350" timestamp="1390497514"]I'm going to scrub my kitchen floors later, haven't done that in a little whileSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumj[/quote]Been cleaning but not stoned, I think it's time.... Sent from my C5303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. [quote name="Sabrina88" post="19358524" timestamp="1389981790"]You are the man of my dreams lmaoAs for the OP, I've never cleaned while high. I just know I don't like being high when it's messy around me as much as I love being high when it is clean and cozy.[/quote]You should try it sometime, take a couple hits off your bowl and go to work, surprisingly you get pretty motivatedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumj

• Like Like x 2
  15. [quote name="Montec" post="19392359" timestamp="1390497607"]You should try it sometime, take a couple hits off your bowl and go to work, surprisingly you get pretty motivatedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumj[/quote]i seem to get super energized while high. I clean everything and it seems like it is the cleanest it has ever been when I do it. Plus I don't seem to mind it while high. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Got baked, and cleaned both the bathrooms SPOTLESS today with some tunes  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fuck cleaning when I'm high. I actually do fun stuff.dOtDaG42

18. cleaned the backyard, gathered a huge ass bag of dog poop

the rents better not give me any shit for anything!

• Like Like x 1
  19. jesus I do this WAY to often.... I'll smoke and then decide to clean my room.... then the bathroom... then my living room... then you GOTTA do the kitchen.... damn my tidy side.

• Like Like x 2
  20. [quote name="mrsspidey" post="19412187" timestamp="1390778897"]i seem to get super energized while high. I clean everything and it seems like it is the cleanest it has ever been when I do it. Plus I don't seem to mind it while high. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Haha exactly how I am, I have very bad ADD. So I start too many projects lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumj

• Like Like x 1