Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible for first time

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by just one toke, Jan 11, 2014.

1. For real right?!? I was like are you joking? That's hardly any weed per cookie/bite haha gram for a normal casual smoker half a gram for a first timer

Dosing is the hardest part about using edibles.

Well made ones and you use LESS than you would ordinarily smoke in a session (for lights smokers) or in a day (heavy tokers).

So, if a first time smoker only has to smoke one pipe of dank bud to get absolutely ripped....roughly 0.05 - 0.1 of a gram, the same amount in a well made edible will get that same user thoroughly ripped....possibly for a whole day or more!

3. Ya. Anybody saying half a gram either has shitty weed, doesn't make good edibles or likes to get first timers mindfucked lol.I gave her .1 last night and she had a good buzz so next time we're gonna ramp it up to .2 and see what happens. I think that'll be the sweet spot for a good high. She seems to have a pretty high natural tolerance/ slow metabolism cause .1 gets me fairly high.I think the trick I've figured out for edibles with noobs is to always try the batch first, start small and increase, and keep a consistent level of hunger each time they try it. This makes it pretty safe to try edibles for your first weed experience with low risk of greening out.I think I may have convinced her to smoke with us for the "super bowl" too!

Yeah man but after reading this thread it seems tolerance plays a huge role mainly for people who have never had cannabanoids in their blood stream so such a tiny amount will be fully absorbed.

Think of like a prescription pain killer or something your doctor would give you. They can be as low as 10mg of medicine in some of those which is 0.01g which is what OP's girl had in thc/cbd etc 

5. Also try to eat a little before you eat the edible and take fish oil with the meal if you can. It will help absorption. I have a theory that omega's and cannabinoids have a synergistic relationship.

6. How did you makes these cookies?