AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Saul is the man ! I'm with ya dude ! Totally digging the show ! I like how all the characters from BB work into the show preety cool !

2. If your uncle jack helped you off an elephant.... Would you help your uncle jack off an elephant?

Chef

3. I had prepared in the fall. I had bags and buckets in an outbuilding, I just had to dig my way there. Lol.

4. Just watched the first episode again. I missed a lot...lol. Didn't even see Mike in the first 5 min last time.

5. "ain't nothing like the real thing baby"

morning AW and company, had a great 4day weekend with my wife and man it feels good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you like it?
    I think it's pretty damn good..

what's up Al?

very cool man.. always good getting some time off.

stopped by a buddies place and he had a bunch of these cartridges of Co2 oil from the weed dispensary.
    And it fit right into my e-cig battery.. so he gave me one.

I can get used to this shit man.. super potent, tasty, and no smell from that thing at all.. and so far i'm shocked the coil isn't clogged up.
    too bad it's like $100/gram or some shit lol..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Dude I love better call saul! Bout to watch the most recent episode right now actually lol. GTG, the first ep starts off kinda slow for sure, but it gets better and better the more you watch. I fucking love the characters. Mike and saul are awesome lol. Vince Gilligan does such a great job on these shows. I hope that he continues making TV shows. Just great style, great stories.. love everything about both BB and BCS. When it's over ya always have to go back and see what little things you may have missed or which make more sense after seeing the whole story unfold. I love movies and TV shows like that.

I'm so stoked that I brought some compost inside last year. It really got a lot better after sitting and "curing" in that trash can in my garage. I love it! I think I will continue making new soil mixes every year even though I don't need to. Kind of therapeutic in a way digging your hands into some rich black compost and feeling the worms and little critters wiggling about. :love:

Hope you're doing well today AW! Hope that bulb shows up soon! Flipped my GFBA last night too :D so stoked! Will be cool to watch the two flower along side each other :) :wave:

me too dude..
    i don't watch a whole ton of TV, but do really like when something is really good like BB..
    the camera work and the whole vibe f the show remind me of BB.. Gilligan is really talented and has his own style which is great.

man i'm really happy i brought mine in as well. I ended up moving my big wheeled bins from the garage into the room w/ the furnace, so it's nice and warm and looking really good. Worms are all still loving life and new ones are hatching all the time..

bulb came in early this afternoon... if i'm not all oil hungover i'll set it up tonite. But chances are it'll be tomorrow :p

and very cool on your gfba! will be cool to watch them both run for sure.

is yours in a lazy gardener as well?
    and how have you been liking it so far?

9. About finished up with the second episode now. I do like it!!

mike is a fucking badass even as a lowly parking attendant lol..

11. That's awesome that your bulb showed. Good customer service and quick feedback is really important imo. Glad it wasn't a huge hassle.

Haha yeah my GFBA is literally a miniature twin of your scrog... like mini me :laughing:

10 gallon root pouch, sort of scrog like thing, 1x lazy gardener... :lol: thought it was pretty funny. I'm digging the lazy G. Haven't watered in about a week and she is kickin butt. Not drinking crazy amounts, but when I pick her up she feels properly hydrated based on the water weight. Did an update in my thread just now.. she is looking pretty nice if I do say so myself...

Attached Files:

12. He is! He didn't even look at the parking pass the last time. Lol!

13. Now that's scary.   :eek:

View attachment 152915

14. I knew there was a reason Tree Dogg wasn't coming - damn... ;)

Me and mine will be there with sharpened scissors dude... But I'm not trimming dry... Lol

Gonna hafta pull up Better call Saul on Watchseries.com now - I've been eying that one. Man am I tired. Is the week over yet?? Hell...

J

15. #10276 Tree dogg, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    If I stop talking to you guys, it's because you got a Terrapin Suite.  Just fair warning.  

Here is an example (third song)
    http://youtu.be/9rAZLVi5Az0

TBH, I would take over all trimming duties to make it happen.  I'm still dropping hints and working on it.  I wont give up until showtime.  lol.  

Hope you guys get one of these
    http://youtu.be/A-o8SdGPyWw

16. Starting episode 4...guess I could say I'm hooked. Lol

she's a looker dude!
    crazy we flipped on the same day..
    let's have a standoff and see who chops theirs first! :p

that's some creepy shit dude! :eek:

hey dude.. if you watched breaking bad, then i think you'll like BCS.
    if you never watched breaking bad, then watch that for sure. It's craziness.

man Terrapin suite..

that's a real treat to get dude. Love when Phil does that.. that's one the dead never played during my time anyway.
    Door is open always dude.. would be a pleasure.
    Mom's day weekend with 2 little ones is a tough card to get though.. so i totally understand that one.

lmao..

'sall good man.

18. :laughing: :laughing: you kill me, tree :p

I thought it was a pretty funny coincidence. You couldn't plan shit like that if ya tried. Last round my plant was almost identical to GS'. Let's hope that I get an ironhead style one next round :lol:

19. :wave:

Weed in the ecig is great  :) I toke mine everywhere. Its great outside when the weather is shit and some of my buddies are still trying to roll or smoke  :laughing: