AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Wow AW your updates never cease to impress! Everyone is looking fucking awesome! Man, I am starting to think that I should invest in one of those fancy cloning devices one of these days. Your clones look awesome! I am getting tired of these rapid rooters, but I figure I might as well finish off the bag that I already have.

The seller of the bulb just says Hortilux. Here is a link to it:

http://www.amazon.com/Hortilux-HX66785-1000-Watt-Spectrum-1-Pack/dp/B002JLE6HG

Wow that's quite a story, I'd have a heart attack probably lol. Garden looks killer, AW!

I'm shoveling the snow :( Alcohol tincture I made from trim is not bad at all, makes me highly unmotivated though, which is not helping with the shoveling haha.

Hope you didn't get hammered with the snow too badly!

3. #10223 Al Swearengen, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015

i love the reef tanks we have, had a manits shrimp uninvited at the time, he cracked me in the finger. ouch!!!!   i found him a good home though.

never heard of a ballast needing a break in period no, bulbs yes but hours per day do not matter in the case of bulbs. i have run both of my solis tek ballasts at varied hours right out of the box without issue.

plants are looking real nice AW and i'm jelly of the room you have. i need a bigger basement damn it. lol  scrog plants filling out good as well!

just working on using a foot warmer heater pad to help keep my 60gal soil bin from dropping so low in temp. it's at 40 in my basement and that's too cool for good microbe activity, which i need right now after amending a bit.

5. Beautiful update AW! :metal: looking great in here :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Dude, mantis shrimp are badass!!! I didn't know you could keep them as pets :blink: do you need a special tank for em? Lol.

7. You n me both brother.

Seriously said the same thing you just said word for word to my wife last week.

Tired of rapid rooters, time to go full on water clones! :)

8. Yeah man I really like the set it and forget it, LITFA types of methods :) have seen a lot of people have a lot of success with those things. Would be a good investment me thinks :)

9. :wave: I had to login just so I could "like" some post  :p

Nice veggers AW  :)

Jerry, Dat fooking sink  :eek:  :metal:  :bongin:

10. I've been using one for a number of years. You've gotta really be a fuckup to not get consistent results with these things. Kinda stupid money when you look at the molded plastic and little pump but the bottom line is that they friggin work - set it and forget it for sure. No dome needed. It does take a couple days for the roots to grab into soil when transplanted but who cares.

Good investment IMO.

G'mormin' stoners.

Dub, that GFBA is something else. Nice job!

Poke, love the stories - keep em comin lol

Monday Monday....

J

11. I think mine holds 16 plugs. In the rare occasion that I want even more than that I'll simply stick 2-3 cuttings in each plug - no problem...

J

12. #10233 AugustWest, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    mornin y'all :)

fucking monday already.. wtf?
    i think my calendar is running fast..

thanks for all the nice comments and all that stuff.. very happy w/ progress so far.
    gonna get the lights setup tonight hopefully and get flipped to 12/12.. and stick this pig as iron would say :p

TJ: mantis shrimp probably came in with the live rock and hatched in there or something.. they not something you want in your reef tank. They don't play well with others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti2Uoc1RXuQ

ez cloner.. can't say enough about it. it's 100% set and forget. and will probably root a twig from the yard if you put one in there. I just use well water from the tap.. no PH checking or anything like that.
    used RR plugs for years, and liked them when i was able to keep the moisture level perfect.. but if they dry out or stay too wet, you have issues.
    this thing is fool proof (assuming you don't leave it unplugged) :hide:
    but can't say enough about it..

and there is a dif between the ez cloner and the cheaper brands.. the misters aren't all equal for sure. The cheap one i bought wasn't nearly as consistent as the ez cloner brand.

13. Hey guys whats a good price on an ez cloner? Tryin to find a good source too!

Sold some dvds on ebay! Got some funds! :metal:

14. #10236 AugustWest, Mar 2, 2015

you won't regret it dude..

how many sites do you want?

i think they make, 16, 32, 64 and 128

i paid 150 for my 16 site one, but that was at the hydro shop on a whim.
    I think amazon has it for like 130 shipped.

15. Sweet! Thanks bro! 16 sites is sufficient! :metal:

16. #10238 AugustWest, Mar 2, 2015
  17. Thought about making one buddy?

Gold grower has a awesome guide I can link you too if you like?

Chef.