AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Nice! Talk about "water only" huh? Doing that takes things to a whole 'nother level.

It sure ain't Fox Farm...

J

Hey, btw, a text a minute ago from Pez -

"Hey bud. Im out in colorado blowing glass in my buddies greenhouse.he did 12 200 gal pots and got 53 pounds.not to shabby"

L good ol Pez.

J

oh geez..

i bet pez has a business plan all laid out LOL..

tell him i say hi please :)

and YES.. very stoked to do a full run w/ this new mix. The few clones i put into it are super happy so far.

3. Me and the lady have a ridiculous tomato basil soup recipe ... honestly that and a grilled cheese gets my blood flowing ;)

4. This is that Rez Chem D x Sour D.

hoping she fattens up a little more.. looks like it''s gonna be the last one to finish up i think.

she's getting pretty greezy for sure.. and insanely stinky.

those calyx are getting fat as fuck.. had to check and make sure there weren't seeds in there..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

that sounds really fucking good..
    might have to be lunch tomorrow..

all i need is some bread, cheese and soup! :p
    i think i have a stick of butter...

6. Let me see if I can find it ... she's still working ... works in one of Boston many famous bakeries ...

Holiday season is crazy for them

Let me see if I can find it I think i know where it is haha

7. Haaaa I gut it ... this makes A LOT of soup we recently sold our bakery probably 2 years ago now

So maybe cut it in half ... we use to triple it ... 1418947090925.jpg

cheers dude thanks!
    tell mama thanks too!

looks easy enough :)

9. IRG SugaBear..

thinking she'll be the 1st to get the chop..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I'd hold off on the chop until I get a sample so I can let you know. :p

Great looking plants man and you ain't kiddin....those are some fat calyxes (sp?).

11. Beautiful AW! that CD x sd the stinkiest of the bunch?

12. #8152 AugustWest, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014

i do have a sample that happened to fall off the branch..

it's almost dry.. so i will do some science and see if it's ready :p

but not gonna chop after visiting Gmans thread, and really looking at the lower buds.. she needs time for sure.

and yeah dude.. i picked one of those CDxSD buds off the bottom and squeezed it thinking it might be all seeded.. but they were empty. Those lines do that usually w/ the fatty calyx.
    I have faith that it'll still fatten up for me.. i think i'm seeing a bit of difference from a couple days ago.

thanks dude :)
    yeah not even a comparison on the smell.. nothing in there is quite as pungent.

the whole house stinks of it.. went up in the attic and sure enough the ducting came off the gable vent, so i reattached it and should be good now lol.
    glad i checked cause there's nothing worse than being the only guy on the block w/ no snow on the roof..

14. Jus dropping by to say hi! :wave:

Hope everyone is well and stocked up for the holidays :)

Chef.

15. Looking good looking good

Dude have you ever made croissants? I've falling headfirst into making them. A labor of love but worth every hour holy fuck  :yummy:

16. Hey AW and Friends!  Whats shakin'?

Those are some sweet pics of that SugarBear!  I've heard the strain originates from British Columbia, Canada.  That's where I hail from and reside!  Is that Accurate?  Its looks kind of SK1-ish.  Whats are the Genetics?

Just got some day 35 pics for that Jack Herer.  I can't believe there are 4 more weeks!  
    View attachment 149800
    View attachment 149799

Oh Yeah! 4 more weeks of Glory!

PlaidBee's Indoor/OrganicThread

17. #8157 AugustWest, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014

always a pleasure dude..

almost stocked up.. got a lot of family coming, need more food & booze :p

thanks dude..

nah never attempted those, seems like a lot of measuring and all that. I never got into baking for that reason lol.
    that's gotta be up there w/ puff pastry as a big pain in the ass to make.. but most good stuff is.

^^
    very nice man!

the one i'm running is IRG SugaBear which does have some skunk 1 in it.. donno if it's the same one that you're talking about though.

Cool.  hey I got these cool cards from Crop King Seeds.  I like to keep detailed records so these are great.  Each pot is gonna have a little pouch for these cards.  Handy!
    View attachment 149798

Have an awesome day!!
    PlaidBee's Indoor/OrganicThread

19. Good that you have a lot of family coming down!
    Me and my dad are the last men in our family with my surname, so down to me to create a big family!
    Only got 11family memeber alive....but then my missus has 37 cousins and is from a huge family!

I'm doing a booze run to south France on Monday :)
    Got some from costco, but much cheaper over in France.

Chef.

20. #8160 AugustWest, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014

I'm the last male w/ my surname now that i think about it..

oh well, it was a pretty decent one i think.. nice and short and easy to pronounce :p