AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. I'm home dude! :)

It's snowing hard out, getting cold out. I'm inside with the heat cranked, a full belly, good coffee and a fridge full of food and I don't behave to be back at work until Monday morning.

I'll let the family know - thank you and right back atcha!

J

2. Enjoy the food tomorrow fellas

enjoy the family time.. you deserve it!
    Hope the little one is feeling better..

you as well dude..

turkey skin, wrapped up w/ some stuffing, dark meat, cranberry and gravy.. ftw! :yummy: :metal: :hello:

if it were socially acceptable, i'd eat just the skin and throw the rest of the turkey in the trash..

4. Sounds like my recipe for carp. Lol.

5. My ass will be sitting at a bar all night getting free drinks while the wife works.

Sent from my LGMS659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #7586 Grows&Smokes, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    [​IMG]

Holy crap man :eek: ..so you ARE growing weed after all.......you're pretty damn good at it too :poke: :rolleyes: .......that's like a mushroom cloud of goodness right there......def worth giving thanks for ........hope you have an excellent Thanksgiving August, and the all the cool peeps that hang out here...:wave:

7. Gat dame, AW! Nice work man. The garden is rockin' out! looks like that scrogged GFBA may give up a couple ounces, huh? :eek: :D

8. Holy moley AW! :eek:

Youre a monster :lol:

That plant is incredible! [​IMG]

[​IMG] tomorrow guys!

9. Dang man! The screen just gets more and more impressive! Not really fair to the other plants in there cause they look amazing too haha!

Turkey skin wrapped like that sounds pretty damn good! I love the taste of rotisserie chicken skin when it gets a little crispy.

10. Shit man, those plants are looking great AW!! Happy a thanksgiving tomorrow to all of you. Hope everyone is having a good year, nice growing weather for us down south right now!! Lol

11. Chicken skin between two saute pans, 400 degree oven for like 20 mins is a very tasty garnish haha.

12. I know this sounds ghetto as hell but i would throw some hot sauce on that and smash!! :lol:

13. Man I never thought of actually wrapping the skin around stuffing or anything - I always feel guilty eating it like I'm a caveman or something.lol

There's a lot of snow on the ground and I think it's still snowing. I don't know how much but it •might• be heading towards a foot?

J

14. Happy Thanksgiving AW!

Plants look great bro. :cool: 

15. [​IMG]
    Eat up today!  :smoking:  :smoking:

16. Mornin' Auggie :wave:

Nice update on your growrooms :metal: Hope you and yours have a great day and remember.......everything is better with bacon.

[​IMG]

17. mornin y'all!

happy TG to everyone and families..

and thanks for the kind words on the plants and all that :)

that bacon turkey looks really fucking good!

fixed!

dude.. try it.

wrap the crispy skin around some stuffing.. then dunk it in gravy! :hello:

19. Mornin Dubya. Plants are lookin killer man.. the MH side is wayyy bigger than the HPS side. :p

I can't wait to eat too much turkey.. I'm gonna be trying the skin/stuffing/gravy concoction for sure. :yummy:

20. Good morning AW! Happy thanksgiving to you, your family and all the crew around here! Hope everyone has a great day.

Sweet update yesterday too, that scrog is so fuckin sick dude!! I am def gonna give that a run soon. All that sour goodness too...so jelly! Later