AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. He's certainly old enough... ;)

Halfway! Lol!

image.jpg

J

2. What kinda woods that jerry? Looks about 2-3 cords.

Ive got 5-6 in my front yard i need to deal with soon, all cut to that size, just needs stacked n split!

Need to put a wood stove in my house!

3. It's a mix of maple and oak Poke. There's probably 4 cords there. I've gotta get another pulp truck (5 cords) dropped off over the next few weeks. I try and drag what I can out of the woods with the farm tractor but with my limited time lately it's just easier getting tree - length firewood dropped right next to the outdoor boiler. I like having atound 10 cords cut before winter.

Wood heat ftw for sure!

J

4. Gotta brag about that boiler eh jerry. :poke: i love wood heat. We got a geothermal in the house this year. Mainy for AC cause the boss was getting slightly pissed to say the least. :confused: So i figure, shit, that means heat with no propane. plus! No anger towards me! Its been workin out... Still dont beat that wood heat... And i think the propane company could be plotting somthing against me too. lol. :hide:

CW

5. #6745 over dere, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014

CW

Too bad you don't live in Maine where burning moose fat is a popular way to heat homes. I think they got that from the Alaska Eskimos and their penchant for burning whale blubber to heat their igloos...

6. image.jpg

J

7. Hey aw!

Is this the same bulb you're running?
    1414269324303.jpg
    1414269337081.jpg

Sorry the pic is upside down

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

8. #6748 over dere, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    British musician Jack Bruce, best known as the bassist from the 1960s group Cream, has died. He was 71.
    \nPublicist Claire Singers said Saturday Bruce died at his home in Suffolk, England.
    A statement released by his family said "the world of music will be a poorer place without him but he lives on in his music and forever in our hearts."
    \n"It is with great sadness that we, Jack's family, announce the passing of our beloved Jack: husband, father, granddad, and all round legend," the statement said.
    \nCream, which also included guitarist Eric Clapton and drummer Ginger Baker sold 35 million albums in just over two years and were awarded the world's first ever platinum disc for their album Wheels of Fire.
    Bruce wrote and sang most of the songs, including I Feel FreeWhite Room, 'Politicianand Sunshine Of Your Love.
    \nCream split in November 1968, and Bruce went on to front his own bands.
    \nMany artists covered Bruce's songs, including Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie and Ella Fitzgerald.
    \nBruce returned to the studio around 2000 to record his solo album Shadows in the Air,which hit number five on the British jazz and blues chart.
    \nBruce was born to musical parents in Glasgow, Scotland on May 14, 1943. His parents travelled extensively in Canada and the U.S., and the young Bruce attended 14 different schools. He finished his formal education at Bellahouston Academy and the Royal Scottish Academy of Music, to which he won a scholarship for cello and composition.
    \nHe left Scotland at the age of 16 and in 1962 joined his first important band, the influential Alexis Korner's Blues Inc., in London. The band featured drummer Charlie Watts, later to join the Rolling Stones.

9. That's too bad..

Yall seen that documentary on Ginger before? Crazy mother fucker right there!

That's what 'speed' does to your brain. That was the term used when he was Cream's drummer. 

11. I'm so glad I don't know the feelin. :smoke:

RIP Lack Bruce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3GIQ86eu6c

yesser, that's the one.

I think i'm gonna do HPS on the other side..

so this way i'll have a GFBA under each light for comparison.

14. Science rules :D

How ya doin today AW?

TJ

Attached Files:

15. Waverer!

16. I thought he would swap out one on week two of flower.  jk  :laughing:

shocking, i know..

:p

18. #6758 AugustWest, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014

yup.. i think we'll have a good comparison.

i'll move that other gfba right under the hps.. same clone, same soil.. should be cool :)

doing well man.. hope you are as well.

quick fucking weekend =/

you give me too much credit dude..

19. #6759 Grows&Smokes, Oct 27, 2014
    If only the rest of the week went by as quickly.....I could live with that.

20. #6760 jerry111165, Oct 27, 2014
    image.jpg