AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Real time/ real life...

J

2. Those cola's are fooking ridiculous, dude. Sure you didn't photoshop that?? :unsure: :metal:

TJ

3. #6664 jerry111165, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Zazen FTW!

4. And here I am wondering if kiddo is eating ok at college... Sheesh.

image.jpg

J

5. Popped 4 Jerry's kids that I found in the parking lot- the tallest one has shown female before the other 3! Already trippin me out and we are still in veg, lol! Cant wait!

6. I'd set a way point for that parking lot.  Just saying' ;)

7. Lucky - with my luck the best looking, fattest plants always end up being boys - guaranteed... Lol

I did just recently put 5 of the "MOZ" girls (Zazen x MOB) into flower and I checked them a few minutes ago - I think every one is going to be girls. :) after seeing the pics AW posted that his buddy grew out I'm really looking forward to the end results.

J

8. There are a few JK's burning a hole in my safe at the moment :blink: can't wait! :yay: have you seen the muscles on LoneRanger's? That lady is a beast! :eek:

TJ

9. fuck photoshop

i did that shit in paint :laughing: :laughing:

10. That is very impressive man holy shit lol

TJ

11. "Have a few JK's"

I'm glad!

J

12. Thanks man, me too :) pretty darn cool to have a little piece of the root cellar here

TJ

13. Sorry I fell so far behind, but I love that stuff GT. Used it a few times in a bubble cloner, and it seemed to work wonders. Was even sprinkling some in my flower mix with the Eco scraps I use.

14. thanx man. i am happy indeed :yay: . smokin amazing too :smoke:

15. No better time then nap time, except after booty nap time!! True story!! Lol

What's up tonight Mr. A-dub?!? :bongin

16. #6677 TheAnswer121, Oct 23, 2014
    don't i know it, just woke up a bit ago from a good nap :laughing:

ready to bake :smoke:

got these strawberry d recuperating, should turn around swell and get a nice little taste before i do a full run
    View attachment 1597894

all this nap talk is making me sleepy... :p

scored a 2 hr one today! :poke:

doin well Htown.. just smoking some bowls and catching up on some shitty TV.. hope you're good dude.

answer.. how far along is that strawberry d? Looks like it's gonna pack it on man.

18. #6679 LoneRanger11220, Oct 23, 2014
    Am I tardy to the party?

1414037426889.jpg

1414037478634.jpg

Dude, that harvest is fuckin amazing! I hope mine looks even remotely similar lol.

19. #6680 TheAnswer121, Oct 23, 2014
    they are like 4 weeks into flower

had them 12/12 from seed so not expecting a massive harvest, just want some quality dro :p

took some nice shots earlier ;)

Attached Files: