AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. ^^funny stuff Labowski...

2. Heard they got that dank!

3. Is it just me or does Chris Christie remind you or bobby baccala from sopranos

you just wanna see me rant and rave 1st thing in the am don't ya?! :p

could you imagine paying $520/oz for this?
    That is exactly how it's dispensed...

compassionate care ftw...

[​IMG]

more like chris farley maybe?

[​IMG]

5. ^^ I think i saw some weed in that pic. Will have to get back to you though

6. so i ditched that plant w/ the split stalk and replaced it with a GFBA that's about the size of everything else in there.
    Figured it was kind of pointless to run it when i have other stuff ready to go..

people are flipping out about it.. they're starting to lower prices which is good. But they need to dispense buds and not shake.. They must be sitting on mountains of kief over there after grinding all that bud.

8. I don't understand why they're doing it this way in the first place?

i could understand if they sold it at a discount, i mean it's still weed. but damn $520 an O. that's just straight up rape

they sell that kief separate at an even higher retail price no doubt.

it's nice to have a legal, medical option, but not at the cost of rent

supposedly it's the only way to get a proper even dosage for each patient.. which might be true if they pulled all those stems out oif there lol..

be careful mentioning rape when Lenny is around, especially if he's just had some juice boxes.

11. Devil went down to Jamaica: http://youtu.be/L4iCaDCX3jY

CT just wishes they had some of the shit that Johnny owns...

Mornin everyone!

12. I concur with both of these statements. 

I had a few this morning. I'm ready to suck new england off

13. :eek: :eek: :bolt:

14. Whats up AW? Hope you have a good day. That GFBA is going to be beast under its own 1k, really looking forward to watching that one flower. The clones i have run have been quicker, larger, and more dense than the first round from seed. I appreciate your comments on the sk1 as well, looking for a knock out end of day punch for sleep- may have to give it a go!

15. My SK1 from IRG hermied out full blast about week 4-5.. 'twas a full pollenation on itself, but it didn't get any other plants in the flower room, so they musta been internal nanners or somethin? Just givin you a heads up.. I know AW's run with it went off without a hitch though. :)

16. Is that chopped kale?

J

17. "sell that kief separate"

Do they shake it off of the "buds" before they sell them? That weed (kale) didn't look like it had any kief on it...

J

Looks like Portland's finest that you find over on SE 82nd Avenue......