AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Yea but moonkim was just saying something too, and he is right. And because you are all so attached to iron that's wrong and bad vibes to you.... It's kinda weird actually... Like for real wtf he is right for Christ sake. ! Everyone iron can fucking respond for himself he doesn't need an online GC entourage.

2. Sure.. Here is the article from High times that I got it from.

http://www.hightimes.com/read/how-grow-cannabis-cup-winner

You got a link not sponsored by Advanced Nutrients? :laughing:

3. It's all a big conspiracy :/

I might find more articles and link them, but I'm not Internet fighting that's ridic. And sedersrh I kinda agree with you but I don't need to be stuck up for either. I can talk for myself too. Thanks tho. Sry August pce

yeah that was my first thought..

it's like when folks debate politics and post links to whitehouse.org

i'm not attached to anybody..

i've been here longer than all of y'all..

what's up dude?

i gotta check into that led thread of yours..

this gfba is good morning smoke.. smokd a couple bowls this am and getting some shit done in the veggie garden.

the Skunk #1, not so much lol..  that shit knocks me the fuck out.

scrambled eggs sounds good, might have to mix a few up.. i'm starving.

7. #6569 AugustWest, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014

more videos sponsored by AN

and the dude in the video did not swear by them.. he said "yeah i've used them" when asked about AN.

also those 2 dudes entered wax and oil, not buds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8j4c9lhfz8

I use AN ph down when im running hydro. It is superior to general hydroponics in terms of being ph stable. One need only view the first ten or so pages of my hydro journal to physically see the change they went through when I switched to AN.

No need to justify your usage of any product imho. Your experienced usage and your opinion hold weight on their own without any need to justify to others.

I run hydro and soil from a bag and organic soil at the same time. In fact, my grows are more about experimentation to find the sweet spot that works for me, than finding an ideology that other people follow as if its a religion. I have smoked a lot of weed in my life and eaten a lot of plants from my gardens from medicinal to food stuff and i tend to not knock a product until ive researched it thoroughly or tried it.

Many of the things ive used in my garden are considered taboo in organics, but to be fair, my question about AN was soil related, though in the back of my mind i wondered about hydro as well, and hydro is most likely the only reason id buy anything AN, so jerry kinda nailed that on the head, as i only feed bottled nutes, very, very seldom to bagged soil (and seldom means not at all in a few years until last year as an experiment). The bottled nutes never touches anything organic. (which is why some of my products are new and still a decade old lol)

I didnt mean to stir up any debate, i just needed to know what was superior in the educated opinions of organic growers. Between you n me, id probably still use AN in hydro, unless i can do it better on my own organically as a tea. Seeking info does not mean i live to please others and neither should you.

My .02¢

9. It's a never ending debate.

10. ya know, I've smoked weed since I was 15, bout 21 yrs now. Still can't make thru the bowl in the am. I quit for a woman (don't do it) for 5 yrs and the tolerance just never came back.. I hate that cause I love smoking weed. I wanna puff all day, but I get the spins and shit. Maybe more vita C in m diet would help.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336901-Hypers-Intelligent-Gro-II-LED-5x5-scrog
    use code Hyper5%off for your discount on Intelligent Gro LEDs..

if i ran hydro i'd use AN in a heartbeat.. they make good hydro products.

if i were to ever go back to bagged soil, i'd probably stick to the botinacare line that i always used, and skip all of the silly boosters and whatnot like OD, big bud and bud candy... and just use some organic amendments here and there.

as far as that fulvic product that sparked the whole thing, i wouldn't trust AN for a second with something like that when you have BioAG available for maybe $1 or $2 more per bottle.

just the whole gimmick with the grandma on the package and the whole bullshit story about the grandma using the fulvic acid is a turnoff to me.

yeah dude.. 1st thing out of bed i'm good for about 2-3 hits. Anything more and i'm in a daze all day lol..
    once i get some coffee and food in me, then it's an all day event :p

13. Tbh, my first thought was grandmas molasses lol

Have used it for years to no detriment. Discovered organic molasses recently and the bottle supossedly says the organic is twice as good, but i need to find that article again? Supposedly wholesome brand is a lot better.

The scariest fulvic acid source i found last night was on amazon. Seller said, this stuff is derived from coal.... :hide:

Anyways, always appreciate the debate but i dont believe in best this or that, just what works for each individual user. But the source sincerely matters sometimes and the whole point of organic for me is to keep it organic as possible.

Now, if i could just buy a cheap, sustainable, never ending source of mycorrhizae ill be in business :smoke:

"Today in the news, a man robbed a soil truck, he demanded 50lbs of kelp, but only one bag" :lol:

14. #6577 AugustWest, Oct 21, 2014

yeah i bumped my own update..

it got buried too fast..

so fuck off.

gotta show them off while they still look good...

15. #6578 AugustWest, Oct 21, 2014

yet here you are speaking for moonkim..

kind of the same thing you're complaining about, no?

get off his nuts man...

16. #6579 rain dancer, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    I had this dream right before i woke up that i ripped the top off my walmart bag experiment.

In my dream i literally said, oh shit august, i made an accidental clone! :smoke:

I woke up depressed :laughing:

But then i realized it was a dream :smoking:

17. With those results I don't see you going back to bottles anytime soon lol

I've never used bottles before so I don't know how the other side works.

Too me it's mainly about cost, organically growing allows me to make most of the things I need. I don't see that.being possible with hydro.

Sent from my LGMS659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app