AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Definitely will.. We ate all of them so next time haha.

2. I'm really loving this all organic grow.
    I missed frequenting your old thread. Not a big poster, but constant lurker.
    Your grows are always an inspiration!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

hey dude!
    don't be a fucking stranger! :p

yeah man the old threads were fun as hell.. had most of them deleted when i had ex wife drama, and paranoia.

pleasure to have you dude..

Sorry I missed the Pink Floyd discussion..... about 2 years ago, I proposed to my wife before she and I, and 20 of her family members, caught The Wall at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia.... it was the last show of the tour and it blew my mind.  Like you said, the entertainment value was amazing.... Age has not made an "old man" of Roger Waters lol  He looked like a fucking rock star with that machine gun, leather trench coat,and black glasses! 

My buddy saw The Wall in San Francisco, and the freaking inflatable pig crashed down onto them and he missed like 30 minutes of the show lol  Everyone it landed on had to tear their way out.... he still has pieces of the Pig lol

Dude, don't go putting an as on craigs list for a trimmer, I'll do it :)  Only plants though :rolleyes:

I missed the Pink Floyd discussion too.

I saw Roger Waters about 5 years ago on his Dark Side of the Moon world tour, flying pigs there too.

I believe at least one of the huge pigs they used for an album cover floated off over London and had to be shot down.

yeah dude.. right off the bat when they blew off fireworks, and the plane crashing and whatnot..
    it was absolutely amazing..
    I'd go see that show again in a second..

LMAO!

shoulda asked Mr. O.
    he would have sent a drone over..

man 1st thing i'm doing when it's legal is hiring a fucking trimmer..

7. Working on my resume right meow. ;)

don't count your cash dude..

the job is like 4 hours every 12 weeks.. i'm just THAT lazy.

9. Just let me get enough to roll one and a couple freezer bags of dried comfrey and were square, lol!

10. GFBA is down..
    gonna start getting to work on her while dinner is cooking..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

that SK1 from last week is almost dry.. (the trimmed stuff more than the untrimmed)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Are you watching the trichomes grow? :p

nice harvest mang! Looks delicious! :wave:

TJ

12. That GrapeFruit is so BadAss. I really need to hop on this IRG train. 

13. #4973 AugustWest, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014

dude.. i soaked them in cold weter and left them in the dark for the last 6 days..

the trichomes are growing fucking trchomes!

stupid plant thought it was winter.. and got all corn fused.

i think i overestimated the 6 prediction..

i'm thinking 4 or 5, which is cool too... she's pretty short.

do it dude!
    http://www.icerivergenetics.co.uk/

and you can pester the breeder with stupid questions like i did! :hello:

14. "i'll never understand it.

everyone cries about the economy and that they can't get a job.. then ya put an ad in the paper or on craigs list and no one qualified applies.

going through the same shit here.. i'm dying for good help, and can't find anyone."

Man, me makes 3 - I keep a constant as running on Craigslist - and pay more than other similar companies in the state - with full benefits...

Nobody wants to work.

I mean, I don't either but I do.

I leave for the day and have to go thru 2 more pages here... You're killing me... Slow down a little willya?

J

15. Same deal here. I work for a landscaping company which consists of me and my boss--the owner. He has been looking for another guy for at least the 6 months that I've been there. Plenty of work out there. No help.

TJ

16. Here's why no one wants to work.  If you work, you have to pay taxes.

17. AW

I have an extra-wide monitor which allows me to have 2 browser windows open side-by-side at full size. I found something fun about GC Forum's front page with the realtime update of threads which have a new post.

Some of the things people choose to  memorialize about their bathroom habits, sex lives and even more mundane topics is some really funny stuff! You couldn't hire a comedy writer good enough to come up with some of the threads tucked-away here and there at GC!

Yikes!

18. Oddly enough I am having the same problem.  I have hired and fired like 5 guys since April because nobody wants to fucking do a real days work.  I hate that its easier to go on unemployment.. its disgusting.  The last guy I got rid of was laughing at me because he was explaining to me how easy it is to lie and get FREE money so he can sit his lazy ass at home and watch netflix.. while his mom cooks for him.  DISGUSTING.. :hide:

19. Damn, wish I lived closer to any one of you guys. I want a new job, but absolutely hate looking for them...lol

20. #4980 AugustWest, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014

preach it brother!
    i'll refrain from ranting..

i honestly wouldn't even mind paying the fucking taxes if they just spent them wisely.. they could tax everyone at a 90% rate and still operate in the red lol..

LOL man.. it's pure entertainment. I love replying to some of them, just to goof around.

how in the world were we ever able to get laid and find weed without the internet? :p

that GFBA is ll trimmed up.. didn't mess around w/ the dry trimming.. just the usual thing on this one.
    gonna get that 25 gal no-tilll setup tomorrow.. and let it settle in before i plant.
    Lots of pot leaves to mulch it with too :p
    Assuming those earthworms are still kicking in there, I'll probably throw a few more in before it gets too cold and i can't find any.

hope y'all have a good night :)