AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. So happy for ya A Dub! I know how it feels to loose your prized baby and wish for her back, still on the hunt for a cut of the Snowdog I used to run. Killer quality, effect , and most of all down right funky stench..... Someday I will have her back. Ripped through at least a hundo beans and still nothing has compared all around..... That what makes the "special" ones so special.... Very glad for you!!!

Had to bump the funny ass pic too!

2. Mornin AW! Man, ya go camping for a couple days and I got 17 pages to catch up on in everyone's thread. That ECSD pic was a beauty. Those buds are looking soooo delish. Hoping one if my GFBA's look like that. DAMN!! Good to hear your getting those cuts back you lucky bastard. Keep rockin it!

[​IMG]

snowdog is a good one man! super rare shit that one..
    part of the chemdog family i think..

and yeah i feel ya dude.. it's hard to find that good keeper, and really sucks losing one.

hope you had a good trip man.. i think you'll be fine w/ that GFBA, doesn't seem to be many phenos from what i've seen on GC at least... i'm sure G could chime in on that one.

and yes.. super stoked about that!
    hoping i get a couple big ones that i can clone straight away and flower lol.. but i'll take whatever i can get my paws on.

"they" told you to say that.. didn't they.

6. Congrats on getting a hold of the 4SD again :) And in response to your last bit to me about the leftovers, I did see the last episode. I think that's it for the season right? Or one more to go maybe? I'm glad they gave us a little bit of backstory finally. That was a cool episode.
    ***spoiler alert from last episode (for those who may have not seen yet)****
    Looks like that baby girl fetus departed right out of her damn uterus?! Crazy! Lol. I still want to know more about this black Wayne guy. The creepy asian girl loving hug guy....? What's his deal?!

7. Probably subliminally :laughing:

Huge score on the SD cut ! Happy for you man! I'd love to get some sour back in my garden!! ;-)

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. messed w/ the camera a little..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks dude.. super stoked about it. I knew there was a reason i shared all these clones w/ friends :p

yeah..donno if that was the last one or if they didn't air a new one cause of the holiday..
    not sure what to make of that creepy dude.. or most of the other people either lol..

still wanna know why they smoke so many cigs. :confused:

10. Good pickup Brokowski!! Always nice to get some favs back!! I'm excited like that about these new IRG beans I have. Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phill

11. #4292 Grows&Smokes, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    Sup Adubaya :wave:

You're right.....1 more episode....season finale next Sunday....they skipped Labor Day weekend.

They (the guilty remnant) smoke a ton of cigs as a sign of how much they don't care about their lives now.....as far as they are concerned, their lives ended the day they were left behind following the Rapture.
    That's also why they do shit like eating raw cookie dough for breakfast ....and rarely sleep lol.

Nice camera! Buds don't look bad either :p

12. Best sig ever. :cool:

13. LMAO Love this show when I am baked as shit...

14. Haha, love your new sig bro!

I saw you on another site the other day and I was mindfucked! Lol, i dunno why,i just cant picture you existing outside grasscity! Sounds weird, but whaaatever lol

15. "saw you on another site the other day"

I don't even want to ask what kind of website it was... Lol

J

16. #4297 AugustWest, Sep 3, 2014

ahh.. that makes sense dude. I never picked up on that lol..
    glad there's 1 more left.. turned out to be a decent show.

:p

a blade made it a long time ago.. and a dude on ICmag sent it to me recently.

want some candy Iron?

what's happenin' dude?
    was it ICmag? that's the only other site i visit.. lots of "AW's" out there on other sites.

nambla

17. Dude!!! *LMAO*!!!

Too funny. Mornin man.

Hey my buddy's dad is talkin about going to Da Cap 11/28 so I'm just throwing that date around in my head to come down for a visit - but it's still too early for me to make any definite plans yet. We'll talk more as we get a little bit closer. I'd like to come down for a couple of shows.

J

18. #4299 AugustWest, Sep 3, 2014

:p

mornin dude..

that coyote vid was cool eh? wish i could upload it here.. but too big i think.

yeah dude.. i'm down for any dates. even if i do those 2 weekends i mentioned, i'm down for a 3rd LOL

that's thanksgiving weekend.. donno if that's a huge deal for you guys or not. I'll be doing family shit on the Thurs, but no plans on the weekend.
    so yeah... any days are good w/ me man.

19. Uh oh...hide your daughters...the van is back...:eek: :bolt: