AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Ain't the the truth J Im just branching off on my own as a general contractor... Scheduling.. Billing.. Stock .. Home owners .. Shit I need to roll one up just talking about it!!

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thanks AW.  Sounds like there is some interest so i`ll start her up!  

I`ll probably paint today or tomorrow then.  I have 4 kc33 seedlings in my room right now under fluorescents.  I`ll keep them there until everything is good to go!  I also have some Jack Herer seeds i picked up(greenhouse seed co.) so i`ll probably start one or two of those and cut a few clones.  

Have a great day all!! 

Don't lose that feeling Jerrymate! Norm, Tom, and the rest of the boyZ seem to be doing just fine cutting and banging. Just saying... you got a nice place man. Keep it mo simpla. And, as I do everyday because I am the do-all for my biz... stay medicated as a mofo all day long. People will get use to you being "that way" and nobody will ever know.

LOL.... see above! Stay medicated .... :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  it really is the key to survival in The World   :smoking:

4. Paint? Will you please come help me paint (my house??) lol

God this is never ending.

image.jpg

You Deadheads are still into the flo paint and black lights eh? lol,,,,,,,

6. Isn't everyone? ;)

J

i use black lights for my weed..

after i put ice water in the soil, i turn on the black light and it makes more trichomes because the plant thinks winter is coming.

8. #4048 Grows&Smokes, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    ....and make sure to let your plant sit in the dark for 2 weeks before you chop it...don't water it either...that'll give you more trichs....then kill it and let it sit for a month so it grows even more trichs....

But most important of all, make sure you hang it upside down so all the THC runs down the stems into the buds :p

Have a good Sunday dude :wave:

9. WakenBake Dub. :smoking:

10. #4050 AugustWest, Aug 24, 2014

i'm gonna try strobe lights next time..

mornin dude..

already on it! :bongin:

just went out in the veggie garden and took some pics.. i wish my weed yielded like my veggies :mad:

11. Sweeeet.

have a good one .

puffpuffpass

man i'm actually gonna try this..no joke. (on 1 plant)

only because lately some seriously respected and experienced growers have been claiming to have good luck with it.. so i have to at least try it.

However, I personally think the appearance of "extra trichomes" is just their appearance on the dried buds on the plant (just my opinion)
    i remember leaving buds on a plant after harvest and they got totally dry on there, and the trichs were just glistening like crazy. I don't think there were anymore than before, i just think it's an appearance thing.

but i shall give it a try anyway :p

13. Lol I have to say running my soil grows dry near chop seemed to produce more resin I actually did a test clones from same mother totally the same everything till like the last 10days where I'd let her dry up and for me I did see a noticable visual difference but could not say that I could really feel it if that makes sense !!

Lol aw go for it!! Maybe I'm just a super stoner ! Lol jk hahaha well no not really lol

:smoke:

14. well.. it's easy to sit here in front of the keyboard and say it's all foolishness, and it's another to try it for myself.
    so before i judge too harshly i'll try it for myself :p

i hope i'm wrong and get better buds at the end of the day..

but i'm super skeptical :laughing:

15. I'll try anything once ;-)

16. #4056 Ironhead, Aug 24, 2014
    Drying them out towards the end is super beneficial. If nothin else, the buds get super dense and complete.. No more airy buds for this dude! They are all rock hard and perfect feeling now. You seriously have to give it a try.. I learned it from the organic dudes, and some of those dudes don't hardly water at all the last couple weeks.

Mine will fall over if I don't water at least every other day, so I just cut the water that I give them in full flower in half and really dry them out, then the night before harvest I'll give a good soaking, then take the plant the next day. Been good to me, not just a myth!

17. #4057 AugustWest, Aug 24, 2014

yeah yeah..

you're one of the "seriously respected and experienced growers" i was referring to..

so you sucked me in.. for 1 plant anyway :p

edit.. why the good soaking the night before?

18. If ya quit making the place bigger…it will end.  haha.  Just wait till you kick back this fall with a cold one and a bone and look at how nice everything looks.

19. #4059 Ironhead, Aug 24, 2014
    Shits and giggles really. :p

Na, I like the idea of running fresh water through the pots the night before the chop. Once you let them really dry out to where the leaves kinda sag, the buds will get kinda loose on ya, then when ya give a good watering, thats when I seem to notice the biggest difference in density; the next day they are super fat and heavy, which may be water weight, but its just gonna slow down the drying process..

You cut down a dry plant and it will dry real quick like, sometimes in just a few days and that can cause some of the smoke to be kinda harsh. I like that dry to take a good 6-7 days, then I'll jar it all up.. been a real nice sweet spot for me. You know just as much as anyone that the dry/cure is kinda an art form all itself, but its a fun challenge for me to get it right every time.

remember when jerry lived in that tiny shack? Then he added all those additions..

jerry back in the day..

[​IMG]

fast forward...

[​IMG]