AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. I think that is the most terrible thing in the world that humans can do to one another. That's sad someone can treat another person that way. I'm sorry that happened to you. It happens a lot on commercial kitchens here I have a girlfriend who's husband is a haole and the phillipinos eat him alive everyday. It's terrible :eek: :confused: :eek: :cry: :confused_2:

2. #4022 AugustWest, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014

i thought it was hilarious..
    and i probably put gravy master in their coke or vinegar in their beer as payback or something..

i enjoy goofing on people.. so getting goofed on in return is part of the deal.

fuck that man.. i feel the same way. I only brought that one fat joint, and i think we smoked most of it before you showed up :p

i'll make up for it when you come down for Phil :p :poke:

haven't really heard much about it.. but will have a look at the thread for sure..

5. #4025 PlaidBeeSmokin', Aug 22, 2014
    thanks AW.  @[member="thomasjefferson"] hit me back. He's into REG AG. as well.  I think im in the right place.  lots of people seem interested

Oh yeah< Anyone using Thrive alive B1?  I picked some up because they were out of Green Planet Ocean Magic.  They seem to be similar, But after watering with Thrive alive B1 My late bloomers stretched like crazy in two days.  Like 2-3 inches, maybe 4 in some cases.  
    Anyone with expierience with this product, hit me.  Or advice.

yep, been doin it a long time......live stock, worm beds, ....full circle all the way,...everything is reused/recycled.

7. Awee it's just teasing hahaha I kinda love that shit.

Ugh, now I'm getting trained on the bar and FOH. I gotta teach 18yr olds bottle service haha

W.e. I feel like I'm being groomed into a GM which is cool with me!

So only two Skunks survived, hopefully I get one of each I really wanna run this!! Or else I'm buying beans I guess haha

Sent from my LGMS659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #4028 nerd., Aug 22, 2014
    I got some gfba beans with your name on them if you're still around :p

i liked GM way better than chef dude.. especially in the summer w/ the heat.

and don't buy seeds please.. just sayin.

10. @[member="nerd."]

Hell ya man I'm not going anywhere for a while. Trying to stay focused and get my setup firing on all cylinders again.

@[member="augustwest"]

Thanks man idk when I'll have time to make it up your way.

And hell yes it is ha ha I love the kitchen but I'm a lot better at delegating others and multitasking.

Plus the pay is always 10x better hahah

11. yeah pros and cons to both..

being in the kitchen and not having to deal w/ customers and phone calls is pretty sweet too lol..

12. Yea that's true haha it would also be nice not cooking my ballsack all day long too haha.

13. #4033 AugustWest, Aug 22, 2014

yeah.. i can't say i missed the kitchen at all when i went to the office.. i dig coking a lot, but prefer to do it at hmome for a few people rather than for 200 people a day in a 100 degree kitchen lol.

always liked jumping back there when it got super busy, and showing the chefs that the GM could work the line :p

14. Guest Account

So are you more like Gordon Ramsey or Anthony Bourdain in the kitchen?

My money is on Anthony Bourdain if that's helpful - LOL!

15. @[member="augustwest"]

Exactly! So many managers and GMs can't cook to save their life! I wanna do that so bad haha

@CC

I'd say I fit under Bourdain definition of a mercenary better then anything.

I don't really care to come up and express my ideas for food I'd rather put out someone's idea perfectly each time.

Minus the blow, and AKs haha such a good book.

Man, that's harder then I thought because I am a crazy perfectionist as well haha

16. Guest Account

Have you tried Ming Tsai's restaurant in Wellesley, Blue Ginger?

His fusion dishes are the gold standard, IMHO

17. Hey there fellow ......Organs?.................wait...........no.................Organinians?...................Organickians?................Organicites?..............

Got it,   Organarians......................I think.  lol

So i started my first compost pile yesterday!!  Im super stoked about this.  Its actually a compost pit.  It 3 feet long, 2 feet wide and 2 feet deep.  I'm gonna dig a few more so i can experiment with; Carbon/nitrogen ratios, Kitchen scraps or no(amimals), cardboard/newspaper, etc.  I was told once that every "real" organic gardener should have some form of compost going.  I don't think if not having one makes you somehow not "real".   You gan still purchase compost from, your local landfill, garden stores, or someone you know that has a vegetable garden.

Anyways I get to go shopping for my indoor light/ballast/hood.  Gonna do that here in like an hour.  Thinking 1000w.
    Converting a space roughly   5.5 Ft.H   x   5.5 wide  x  9.5 feet long.  Its an elevated Playhouse that was wayyy overbuilt..  Its 8 feet off the ground, supported by 4 telephone poles.  Its Got a slanted roof and a balcony.  Im finishing cleaning it out today and then i'll put some plastic on the roof.  Ill board up all four windows and build two seperate chambers.  One large one for the Ladies, and, One small type one to dehumidify the air before it goes in.  So i may need two small chambers to get the air less humid.  

Anyways, Im gonna start a thread about it in the "Indoor" section so I hope at least some of you will follow it :hello:

Have a great day all, I know i will!!! :smoke:  :smoking:  :metal:

18. Just got back from the shoppe.  

Gonna go 600w hortilux HPS LU, ACE dimmable digital ballast, Hurricane inline fans, and i cant remember the Brand of reflector hood.  Its Enclosed intake-Éxhaust, its white, and its really nice!  I chose some ducting, and i was looking at a temperature fan controllers and thermostats. Gonna paint the wall white as it is better for humidity and cleaning.  I plan to have things ready by the end of next week.

If anyone knows a good paint to use, please let me know.

This is my first indoor grow in 9 years!!  I`m super Stoked!!  First Grow in 9 years Thread :confused_2:

19. I feel the same way in my trade too (commercial flat roofing); these days I run the crews, billing, dealing with building owners and architects, Submittals et al, and while the $ is better and I don't have to be out in the freezing cold or the heat it gets pretty stressful a lot if days whereas the roofers just get to go home and not worry about stuff at the end of the day. There's a lot of days where I miss the simplicity of just being a simple tradesman and letting everybody else worry about all the crap that goes with it.

Mornin' dudes

J

20. mornin y'all :)

@[member="PlaidBee"] congrats dude! definitely start a thread.. send me a link cause i'll forget to check :p

any flat white paint will do, only advice is to get it painted, dried and aired out well before planting seeds..
    Kilz premium primer is good imo.. water based and mildew resistant.