AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. #3561 jerry111165, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    No, Chunk. If it happens it'll be another drunken Irishman lol

J

2. went fishing.. caught a sea robin.. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Did it squawk?? I've caught them before and they made loud squawking noises! Lol

LOL yeah it did..

creepy little fuckers they are..

5. Plants look really good AW. :D

Do you eat those fish? Funny it's a sea robin and you pulled it up with a nest of seaweed. :p

6. "Pulled it out with a nest of seaweed"

You did save the seaweed right? Lol

J

7. You ever been to Old Saybrook?

8. #3568 Yoda, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    hell yeah we should ... i just need to give my work notice dude..

Doin has some recipes that is gonna knock your socks off, she has been cooking some 5 star dishes.she keeps it up Ill need all new pants :p   ..be nice to have a chef such as yourself take a taste or two.

My daughter moved out so we have two spare bedrooms in the main house set up and ready to go.. Cotton sheets now :p  :laughing:

Would love to go throw some hooks and show you all the shit you missed last time, maybe we will go down to MGM grand.
    I know you like that shit. lol...   :),

we can do the fishing thing, i do have a buddy that has a scarab on lake st clair, he keeps telling me no fish on his boat but we may be able talk him into it you being a east coaster and all  :) if not we can charter or hit up g45.
    run all his gas out and smoke all his pot. :laughing:  
    allthough i know that marsh and im hoping he has a different boat for the lake.. :p ...

if you stand on one side and im on the other a small boat will tip for sure :p  :laughing:

9. #3569 Possuum, Jul 25, 2014

You know what man, for me to make the transition to full time medication required a committment to staying medicated yet still taking care of life's business; making good decisions, getting shit done, interacting socially, and do all this while behind my eyes my brain is screaming (something) yet on the outside I'm just another face in the crowd - some dude nobody really notices. And as such I do my thing my way and I'm ever vigilant to be guarded against those who would choose to crash my world.   :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin: ... once you get that shit down pat the rest of it just becomes 'natural' lol and you is what you is - medicated all the mafockin' time LOL!

I highly recommend it and remain convinced that the world would be a much better place if; a) there were fewer people living in it, and b, those that remain medicate with cannabis all the time. :smoking:  It just seems the natural order of things :smoke:

10. #3570 AugustWest, Jul 25, 2014

dude.. i was actually thinking of keeping a bunch to throw in the compost pile :laughing:
    but then starting thinking about flies and maggots and shit like that.. and it woulda only been like 1/2 cooler full..

plus Long Island Sound :p

yeah many times man.. used to charter boats out of there all the time.

man.. VERY entertaining stuff in that politics board.. J is on overtime LOL

stopped reading at MGM grand..

I'm in.

:poke:

My schedule is wide open man.. even if it has to be early sept, you lemme know how your work schedule looks.

going to cape cod aug 10-16, and i think that's it for me..

and man.. i have a friend who has a nice boat, and won't allow fish either.. it burns me the fuck up lol..

11. ^^ 

you ever boat from a place there called Indian Town?

don't think so. we took 2 boats out of there.. one was really good, and the other one had a dick head of a captain.. he wouldn't let us touch the bait or take the fish off the hook.

13. dude your new avy is a little creepy...   :laughing:  morning

think it's part of the reason why i can't score chicks off of this site?

mornin bro..

15. you lie... :laughing:   :poke:    what's good in da hood bro...

not a hell of a lot man.. looking forward to doing nothing all weekend.

heading into NYC tonight for fancy dinner at a fancy seafood joint..

waiting for this weed to grow.. organics is great, but boring as fuck lol.. just add water is no lie. :p
    but i think when you get to the point to where it's boring means you're doing it right..

everything good up in mittenland?

^^^ Quadruple 'Like' that!!!!

For anyone who isn't sure why that's true.... I'm attaching Beyond Malthus: The Nineteen Dimensions of the Population Challenge, put out by the Worldwatch Institute.  It breaks down all the different ways that our overpopulation problem is threatening the planet and society.... it's co-written by one of my top 5 all-time authors- Lester Brown.

Attached Files:

18. lol, 

just askin' cause i lived there once upon a time and i really miss it. 

yeah i love that area of the state.. it's way more "new england" than where i live.

20. Being able to see Long Island was amazing too