AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. :laughing: that van pic has been used against him so many times in so many ways.. lmao

2. we used to go to Woosta whenever there was shows there. My wife is from the next town over and I used to work in that neighborhood back in the late 80's.

We r gonna do the 30th in NY w Dub but I think that's it for me this fall but you never know either. Have fun dood!

J

3. Yo. Black fish season opens Sunday. Just sayin :)

That shit is fantastic btw

4. Tautog?

J

5. Black fish as in sea bass? Sheepshead, tog what? Many black fishes...... :bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mandala #1 for Mr. Augustwest :hello:

Attached Files:

7. Hey dude call me. I lost all my contact #s

8. Folks, there is no AW. [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. #14909 jerry111165, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    Tautog, ie: Blackfish. We used to catch and spearfish many off the coast of Rhode Island back in the day...

We would be down cruising the bottom in full gear, and all you could hear was "crunch crunch crunch".... Tautog munching on shellfish. Their mouths are full of molars designed to chew through shells - eek!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tautog

image.jpg

Btw that isn't me... Lol I'm much more handsome.

10. Yes I'm also an avid fisherman who grew up in Delaware and fished its beaches as well as the Chesapeake bay ...... Why really got me going them was the black drum...... Talking 45-60 lbs of shear monster ...... Hell of a fight and mostly that was all I was after ...... I was a light tackle junkie, trying to catch the biggest fish with the smallest gear...... Damn that's a welcome trip down memory lane bro, thanks

11. we would catch them on light and medium tackle, but the best was spearfishing. We had a gang of us in our late teens/early 20's that would faithfully meet up almost every weekend. We didn't use tanks but we were all avid snorkelers - we had wetsuits, weight belts, fins, masks, snorkels. There was one of us whose family owned an excellent beach house in Little Compton RI which is beautiful rocky New England coast. There was one particular rock that was almost a small island and that was base camp - there were many whole weekends spent on that lonely hard rock and it was fantastic. I'd backpack out there with a few friends and we'd set up a tent that didn't get used and bring some food etc - stayed on that rock for days at a time.

We caught hundreds, thousands of 8-10 pound tautog and some occasional huge striped bass. You couldn't spear the strikers - by the time you saw them they were gone - so fast. One of my buddies had a neat little watertight canister he kept under his wetsuit and it always had a joint and a few wooden matches in it. We'd pop up on one of the rocks, dry up our hands for a minute and smoke a joint before heading back down into Mother Natures fish tank - so amazing.

One day I was down cruising the bottom and it wasn't very clear - you could only see ten feet I front of you and I ran into the biggest Tautog I've ever seen - that sucker must have been 75 pounds. Gentle as lambs but coming out of cloudy water face to face with any big fish startles you lol.

Good times. Such good times.

J

12. Another cool story my friend....

13. Sounds like my kinda fun bro

14. Hey :)) 150 pages behind lol, catching up is kinda impossible :( High as a kite tonight for the first time in a ass long while lol. about 3 month so it's a wonder to happen haha. BUT I'm off tomorrow and the day after so whatever happens, happens lol.

Hope you are good AW. How was your garden this season? My went to shit (the hobby one and the edibles), my husband decided that the watering with the overhead lawn sprinkler is what the veggie garden needs so all of those died in August (I was away for half of July). The hobby one had to be harvested early-er so it's hard to channel the spirit of each girl but all the popcorn I've smoked so far had been top notch :)

(Can't access smileys on the new app. Can't you tell haha)

15. Good to see you Pink!..........we've truly missed you//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/wave.gif

16. Holy crap there is a sight for sore eyes......... How goes it Pink?

17. :wave:

Hey stranger...long time...

Agreed...seems this way with far too many good blades lately...:(

18. #14918 Pink, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    Thanks Chunk [​IMG] "Love sign" lol I worked all summer with the schedule of 6 am and forward. Falling asleep routinely atm at 9.30 without any help involved lol. Maybe a spoonfull of honey tops haha. I went to Ukraine to see my baby sis at the end of July, and that was awesome. Brought back an edible walnut fruit, Ginormous species and growing like there's no tomorrow, trying to bush out unless you prune them to a tree. Still deciding on location to germinate lol. It get's about 80 feet tall when it's a tree...

19. I'm good cm :) Thanks for asking :)
    Yeah..Sorry. Lots of personal bullshit going on, mainly financial. Hate it. but then again there is no choice offered to me, so i try to plow forward where I can .Glad you are still here Iggy. Hope your kid is fine too.

20. Aloha
    Hope everyone is amazing!//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/luxhello.gif

I'm super busy lately miss you guys //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/Love-Plant.gif