AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Was a Great Actor RIP Old Friend

2. There is a free audio stream from phishfiend on mixlr.com or the mixlr app

3. #13903 AugustWest, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Sunday update.. [​IMG]

shits moving along pretty quick.. I'm thinking another 7-10 days and we'll be flipping.
    everyone seems happy.. just running the 2 1000w MH atm, and that seems fine.
    temps are 78-80 and RH is about 45%

Nocturnal screen is in beast mode.. filling up pretty quick.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Main Cola

[​IMG]

Sour Diesels in 20 gals

[​IMG]

Round 2 in no-till

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Round 1 in fresh soil (and recycled soil from old pots)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I really like those square cages dude. I'll ask u when I'm ready.

The Nocturnal seems to be doing its thing very well! Should be interesting. I'm rooting for ya!

Ya know if you time this flower run correctly... That's all I'm saying.

J

5. Hope you all had a stupendous Independence Day!
    It was a very chill night for me. My daughter and I went up the hill and were able to see 5 different sets of fireworks going off.

Also, peekaboo I see you.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436110837.319097.jpg

6. #13906 Tree dogg, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
  7. nice update AW! plants are looking awesome man! I can't wait to see what that nocturnal does. I have seen a lot of great looking phenos posted by folks on the forums.

8. been a while[​IMG]

lookin lush AW[​IMG]

screen should be full come flip time

9. Nice update AW. The screen is filling up fast! Should be an interesting comparison on the SD's. Are you getting two more cages?

10. HOLY SHEEP SHIT BATMAN!

THE NOC!!!!!!

I'M stoked to see COLAS 😈, ON THAT SCREEN!!

GREAT LOOKING GARDEN MY FRIEND!

BTW I read a story this morning about the greatfull dead playing there last show, an the guitarist from Phish, filled in. Something like that. Anyhow it made me think of you.

But really a band playing for 50 years, holy fuck. Even though Garcia passed away in 95.

Anyhow I really know nothing of the band. Just what I read. But I got respect for them. An I know it's heavy talk in your journal!

Have a good day dude!

SANCTUARY GARDENS FTW!

11. AW
    What is that Red Can with hanger on it in Growroom

12. A chick magnet

13. Is it some sort of dehumidifier?

14. [​IMG]

15. OK really what is it?

16. yeah man.. LOVE the cages.. you saw how they helped w/ that SD especially.

looks like we'll be harvested and dried by the time you get down here next :(

unless i veg another 8 weeks! LOL

hey dude!
    had a great weekend here.. chilled w/ some old friends, cooked mass amounts of ribs, watched some dead shows, smoked mass amounts of pot.
    twas good..

my buddy gave me tickets to the red sox/yankees game on Sunday @ fenway for making him those ribs.. fucking score!

:laughing:

man did you catch any shows? what did you think?
    surprised they didn't do brokedown for an encore last night.

hey man :)

thanks.. hope you had a good holiday dude.
    this noc is moving really fast.. i knew it would once it got unleashed from that 1 gal.
    just hoping it doesn't herm or anything.. it was a really freaky looking plant early on.
    I'll keep a good eye on it for sure.

good seeing you man! How you been?

yeah filling fast for sure.. I'm just gonna let it go until the SD's ae ready to flip.. if it gets all overgrown i'll be fine with that.

mornin dude :)

yeah i have 2 more in the garage.. just been lazy as fuck. Still have time to get them in there though..

thanks dude!
    yeah they did their last 3 shows w/ Trey from phish. It was just about 50 years to the day that they played their last show in CHI.. so it was pretty fitting.
    had a lot of good memories watching those dudes and following them around a little.. kind of bummed i didn't make it out to those shows.

hey stig!

That's my chapin sprayer, upside down in there.

[​IMG]

17. AH Ha
    I thought it looked very familiar Thanks
    Thought you found some new fanggled dehumidifier

18. lol nah... just keep it upside down in the tray to drain proper.
    one thing i never need is a dehumidifier.. it's dry as fuck in the winter and the AC takes good care of it iin the summer.
    it could be 90% RH outside and the room rarely gets above 50%

hope you had a good 4th dude!

19. You too Happy 6th ofJuly LOL
    Had good 4th until the night than my dog flipped out
    Neighbor thought he was Grucci Fireworks (almost went over but stopped myself)
    \\Poor dog (we treat him like our Baby)
    I got no sleep because I had 130lb on my head all night drooling with me with a towel over my head LOL

20. Morning AW and crew! Hope you all had a great weekend! AW, garden looks fantastic as always buddy. Looking forward to that Noc as well. I got one in flower myself finally. Ended up with 2 females.