AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. #41 AugustWest, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014

spoke w/ Yoda on the phone the other day.. he's doing well. just working a lot and he switched over to organics too, so he's been busy w/ the grow.
    spoke w/ serg and supanova as well.. all are doing good. supa is bringing me some clones soon i think... some fancy rare strains or something. I'm so paranoid about outside clones, i'm gonna setup a sequestered area for them till i now they dont have any bugs :laughing:

i hope stupid questions are ok.. because i have a LOT of them to ask yet. :p
    if you're running soil, it's definitely worth looking into..
    very easy once all the products are sourced.. and no PH checking or nutes to mix... you can buy worm castings if the live worms freak you out.

you can name the worms.. but why do i think they'll all be named silly brit names like simon, harry and william? :p

i'm gonna name the first one "bait" cause the river is flowing nice this week.. and there's trout to be caught!

2. #42 Freedom, Jan 13, 2014
    ^^ Good to know they're all still out there, somewhere. :D  But for the love of everything PLEASE make sure you get Serg round as well to water the plants cos I'm worried you're going to ruin everything. :(

I do like the idea of an organic grow.  Not sure I'd be better with worm castings than worms tho, sounds like something gross that I don't even wanna Google but I don't see how it can be anything good. :p
    I'm going to find an alternative vegetarian option to worms lol.  With Quorn.  Quorms.

3. #43 AugustWest, Jan 13, 2014

nah.. bagged worm castings look and feel just like soil. it doesn't smell bad or anything. it's not all slimy and gross at all..

nap time..

:bolt:

4. How the hell did I miss this? :confused:

Sorry folks, your little hiding place is no longer safe...I'm here now, eager to watch one of my favourites at it again...:D

:wave:

5. #45 AugustWest, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    ^^ shit.. he found us! :bolt:

solid nap.. thought it was 6AM when i got up. glad it's still today and not tomorrow already.

6. Lol...great feeing when you realize you didn't nap for 17 hrs :hippie:

7. Man, I can't stop looking at that Casey Jones....how the heck did you pull those colors? I've only seen colors like that on plants grown from perfectly dialed-in organic soil mixes ...just an incredible looking plant.....kudos.

thanks man :)

but i'd chalk it up to phenotype rather than any skill on my part.. the other pheno was way different, curled leaves and super frosty light yields.

Attached Files:

9. #49 Grows&Smokes, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    Don't sell yourself short man...those look great too...and with me its all about quality over quantity any day of the week.....and I can tell from the small amount of plants that I've seen that you def know how to train a plant....keep those pictures coming. Have a great night :wave:

yup 100% with you on that.
    I'm not in the weed selling business so yields are last on the list.. Not that I don't make every attempt to maximize yields, but some of those sativas just don't yield well, but are worth every one of the 14+ weeks it takes to flower them imo.

been 2 weeks since i mixed the soil.. gave it a good turning this AM and it's looking good (yeah dirt can look good :p). I think these 2 clones will be primed and ready in another 4 weeks.
    Thinking 15 gallon smart pots on each end of the trays 1KW HPS on each plant and the new plants in the middle tray in smaller containers... like 7 gallon.
    2 keeper females and a good male is what i'm hoping for from these 6 seeds.

enjoy the day y'all..

11. Present!Sent from the trich filled forest in my basement.

sweet!

whatchya get me?

i like presents!

welcome dude :) :wave:

I've also seen very simple ones that utilize a 5 gallon pail with the bottom cut out and replaced with 1/4" hardware cloth - a pretty easy DIY - just drop a few scoops of bin material into the screen/bucket, shake it about a few times into a clean pail and dump the larger unfinished material and worms back into something to go back into the bin for another round.

j

now that's more my speed! :laughing:

fine by me as long as Chunk is the one with the glasses and I have the cape!!

free - click on your profile to send you a message only to be greeted by:

\tSorry, you don't have permission for that!
    [#10245]
    This user only allows certain people to view their profile.

16. Lmao! ^^ That's awesome, I'm exclusive! :hello:

I'll monkey with the settings and see what's up.  Might explain why I thought everyone was ignoring me. :laughing:

17. Can I just save time and frustration and ask @[member="IgnorantFool"] how to do this? :p  He is the GC oracle afterall and I know he's here....lurking....:D  IF!  Little help! :poke::D

18. Can't believe I wasted my 10,000th post on that ^^^

I had grand plans. :(:p

Click on your name on the top bar > my settings > profile privacy...make sure you don't have who can view my profile set at friends only...I can view your profile, and send you a message no problems, but I'm on your friends list, so that might explain it...

C'mon...who better to address in an important landmark post than me...:D

I tried to do a meaningful post at 10K, and it was summarily ignored, so...

20. Why aren't me and Chuck friends? :confused:   Chuck, let's fix this thing! :smoke:  

Thanks for the help IF!

I'm leaving now AW, sorry! Chuck started it. :bolt:

• Like Like x 1