AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Can we try and keep together a list of expressions we see within that cross?

I know only a handful of us have the genetics so it shouldn't be too hard.

Just throwing that out there...

HaGGarD

i agree dude.. if you don't want your kids exposed to noise and weed then maybe don't bring them to a music fest? :confused_2:
    yeah it's not.. the year i stayed in family it was me flying solo with my buddies in VIP which was like the next isle over..

parked near the august west chimney dude :p

[​IMG]

yeah man i know rio is beautiful and relatively safe depending on the neighborhood. just used that pic to make a point about generalizing.
    well.. you have an open invitation to the AW NYC tour, guaranteed to be a blast even if you hate cities :p

and thanks dude.. been battling this for like 4 years now, so its good to be clean and done finally. first couple days after was pretty intense.. i was clicking that med button like no one's business. they switched me off the morphine because it wasn't working. I'll leave it at that lol.

lol same here man.. always nice having something different. i'm milking the jar that you left as well..
    REALLY looking forward to rolling a big fatties tomorrow. King size papers ftw! :smoking:

4. Hell I went to about 10 elementary schools, 14 middle schools and no high school hahaha.

Longest I've been in one place was 3years, shortest 3days hahaha.

From Maine to Florida I've kinda raped the East Coast.

NYC is fun if your a foodie that's for sure. Get reservations at WD-40 And you'll be amazed.

HaGGarD

5. #1545 Gandalf_the_Green, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014

:eek:   I love their lube, but had no idea they opened a restaurant lol 

yeah man.. they spray all the food down with wd-40 and flambee it up table side.

why am i not shocked by this statement?

8. ......fap

HaGGarD

9. glad your on the mend AW.....bout time for a big ol' phatty isn't it?

puffpuffpasses left

10. Suspiciously nice ride for a chimney sweep pay grade.  :confused_2:

...and your excuse for the other 25,000 times is? :poke:

:p

12. #1552 70s, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    NYC is the shit. Grew up skating and wandering around there for too long now. Definitely dirty but mad unique, one of a kind. Gotta love it. 

Philly is sicker though

13. #1553 AugustWest, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014

thanks man.. you and me both. been a long time coming!

yeah looking forward to a real high.. sick of the chemicals all week dude. i'll never understand how folks enjoy and get addicted to the shit.

yeah, he has a pretty big operation in a bunch of ultra wealthy towns. half of the clients probably have more than 5 damn chimneys lol

stopped counting after 25k eh?

dude! thanks for that heads up.. you going to the central park show? I'll be there w/ king sized joints in hand :p

14. I didn't thank u for the King Sized wraps you threw in the mail AW - so thanks. And ya, that is a nice as hell chimney sweep mobile.

J

no prob dude.. i like the thinness of those papers a lot. and easy enough to cut down if you don't want the huge joint.

yeah and they have a badass license plate too. i want!! :mad:

[​IMG]

16. Glad to hear all went well for ya AW!

17. Happy 4/20 August, and Happy Easter, hope you and the family have a great one. Stay cool man.

thanks dude.. yup all good, ready for a goos spring summer!

hey man thanks for the kind wishes :)

forgot about 4/20. I guess i'll smoke some pot today.
    maybe i'll make a bong out of an egg and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. :smoke:

peeked into the garden,,, the veg area is a complete disaster zone. (i'll get onto more detail later, but it wasn't good)

flowering girls look fucking good! they will make for some very pretty pictures if i do say so myself. Looks like a few seeds formed on the bottom most buds of the wavy gravy.. so there will be a few 4sd x WG seeds to fuck around with one day.
    if i'm mobile later i'll take a couple pictures.

hope y'all have a good sunday :)

19. Happy 420 AW!! :) hope you are doing well! And I LoL'd at the egg bong idea, sounds like fun! :lol:

20. Happy 420 dude. Waitin for the update on the veggers. Usually when you say 'disaster' it's a lie :p in all seriousness though, I'm sorry their looking less than perfect. Hope yer havin a good day bud :wave: