AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. My efforts thus far have been so scrawny that stakes are purely ornamental;  I do my best to convince myself that the future will see me gaining ground on my heroes.  

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Damn, hope it doesn't cost too much to rectify, do you guys have cast iron pipes out there?
    If so, and I think I remember you saying it was waste water or something? So if it is and is not pressurised for any reason go with cast iron, it will last a life time man, or a cheaper job go 4inch plastic, will last just as long.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

3. Mornin!

August, your cat looks just like you. :p

4. Only thing worse then one cat eating clones is.... 4!

Morning dudes

5. What about 2 or 3? Lol

6. Afternoon AW. That cage looks killer! Must have been a job working it down into the pot. Easy to see how it just fit. I run 15s and was toying with the idea of trying a tomato cage. Have you tried those? Smart pots add to the challenge of attaching anything to the pot.

Nice cats guys! Have you seen this video? Lmfao!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sy1MDHZ27M

yeah same here.. winfe wanted a cat, so i got a cat.
    now she got the house, and i still have the cat.. not sure how that worked out lol..

nah nothing too precious. Just one of the better rooted clones that i had put away for a buddy, so he got a less rooted one unfortunately.

cloner is all filled back up now..
    gfba, SD and one of each of those GD's (just in case the weed is good)

sorry dude :(

i'd definitely call in the pros, and get that shit straight.
    mold in the walls is nothing to fuck around with..

good luck brother.

hmm..

not disrespecting you aor your garden man.. so please don't take it that way. Just looking to maybe help if that's cool.

1st.. what sort of lighting do you run?

2nd. 1st thing i see is what looks like pest damage. Have you checked for pests on the leaves?

3rd. as crafty and cool as it looks. I do not know if those CD's are helping or hurting things.. someone may know better than me

but first and foremost.. that pest thing is what bothers me the most when looking at your pics.

but we'll get you all sorted dude..

she probably does now at 18 years old.. skinny and fat in all the wrong places.. and a little slow moving. :p

mornin holmes..
    one is enough for me..
    i kind of like the old cat cause she wants nothing to do with nothing..
    food, water, litter, the occasional petting.. and that's about it.

lmao!

cats just weren't made to go for walks lol..

getting that cage in there was easier than i thought.

tomato cages are really good to if you get them in there early.. trying to stuff one on top of a big plant is tough lol.
    that's why i went with the folding cage.. it wrapped right around it, and just poked it onto the soil.. and all good.

9. Appreciate the insights;  always hoping for a brighter future here.  Lighting is a 400 watt HID (MH one month - HPS the next) augmented by CFL (210 downstairs and 184 watts upstairs in my split level design).   The wall of CDs, while of questionable value, are kept constantly shimmering by my oscillating fan so I don't really fear any hot spots from concentrated reflection.  As to the damage to the leaves, I've not been able to spot any critters and want to believe it has to do with my poor management of nutrients but am open to interpretation.  

10. I beg to differ on this 😝

May the walking commence!!!

Attached Files:

11. Cazy Cat Lady 
    I knew it.. LOL
    Hope you are feeling better  Pain really sucks.................
    Have you tried PSams recipes for the GD  I seen you there too.?

12. How goes it everyone?

13. #11355 imBaked, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Saw all you guys posting your cats eating leaves, so I snapped a picture of mine when I opened the tent this evening!
    She always tries to run inside and munch on some leaves as soon as I open it.
    I was about to take off all the lower leaves anyway, so I let her.

What's up with cats and dope plants!

Attached Files:

14. #11356 Anatman, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    I wonder if they would care about them as much if we didn't show our plants so much attention....you know how jealous kitties can be sometimes....

15. AW have you looked at home despot for tom cages? It's about that season :)

Hope you're having a good day dude!

@parousian are you growing in soil?

16. A lot of HD have tom cages year 'round. (FWIW) There there are more options now that it's spring. They have rebar and stakes too, though I would just go to the woods/bamboo forest and grab things there...

I wanna join the club!
    (snapped with my computer's camera, lol)
    Photo on 3-31-15 at 10.55 PM.jpg

17. I got cages like these ones off season for like $2 a piece. They kick butt! Keeps the plants a little more confined and keeps the buds from flopping all ovah in late flower. They come in pieces so that you can put em around established plants. "Vigoro" brand.

Attached Files:

18. Dude, like 90% of their garden stuff is Vigoro, lol. Those seem something a little more my style, though, minimalist.

I've got some interesting training going on that's going to need some Macguyver support if the buds fill out as they should. I'll probably be sourcing ideas from this corner of the forums.