AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Oh no can't forget the fire!

2. [​IMG]

3. It's PEOPLE that make it complicated.

And then complain when they fuck it up.

J

4. got that cage delivered..
    put it around the smaller SD, and i think i like it.

just gotta get the branches positioned a little.. but it was easy enough to just fold around the plant. I think once i get everything in place, the light coverage won't suffer and may even improve.

and lots of spots to tie branches to later on..

gonna give it a few days to make sure i do like it.. and then get another one for the bigger plant.

it's a little wide for my smartpots, but easy enough to ziptie it closed instead of using the hooks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Nice cage buddy! How tall is that thing? Must be beastly if it is too wide for a 25G smarty :eek:

6. Nice, full screen AW ! Beauty A !

Sent from Skylab

what's up dude?
    yeah it's pretty sweet.. moved some branches around so they're not all stuffed in there.

it's 48" tall.. but they make them up to 72.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IAMNTR6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the legs are 15" apart on that 48" model, so a little too wide for the 20's but the pot is holding it in place, and i'll zip tie it here the hooks are if i need to.. but it's sturdy as fuck.
    ripped that off from the NugLab.. nug is the man..

thanks man :)
    yeah she did good in there.. looking forward to filling that screen w/ some thai buds.

8. Mormon' buds.

Follow-up:

Whoever said first to leave my plants TF alone wins! 24-hours after applying a generous dosage of LITFA, my petioles are much less droopy. I wonder what caused it: transplant shock, adjusting to the new room/lights, them playing a trick on me? The world may never know...

Thanks for all the input and brainstorming, it's always greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking I'm going to need some scaffolding like what you've got AW, lol. These plants vegging right now I want to be monsters and by the way I'm training one, it's going to be lopsided as this poor woman.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. The cage is great for structural support, but you might be missing an opportunity to improve upon it's functionality.  Lace up a screen on each side and use it to vertically scrog as well.

10. mornin dudes!

chef.. dude now that my cat knows what's in that closet, she's stalking it bigtime. thankfully she's way too old and stupid to open the door or spend that much time giving a shit... but man she chewed up a couple good clones yesterday.. fucker.

@steve.. glad they came back for you dude. sometimes litfa is the best medicine of all. coulda been some sort of adjustment to the lights or TP like you said.. who knows.

went to order another 48" cage but they're out of stock.. gonna check a couple local places, bt i doubt they'll have anything heavy like that one.

that chicks eye is creeping me the fuck out :p

11. #11333 AugustWest, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015

mornin man [​IMG]

donno if i'll go that far with it.. but i do need to move some branches around and get them poking out of the various layers, and maybe tie some to the rungs.
    i think i can get them positioned well enough to take advantage of the light.

not sure how well a V scrog setup would be with horizontal lighting.. really need vertical hanging bulbs to take full advantage of that imo.

i'm just happy i won't be using 10 stakes and a bunch of wires on it like i thought i would be :p

12. Cheers man, my missus wanted a cat when we got our first house together.
    She comes from a close family so was lonely by herself when I'm at work etc. the cats just over a year I think.

Didn't know they lived to 18years that's incredible, cats not far of my age..

Hope the clones weren't super precious or last of a line of something man.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

13. Haha cute. Our cat's love staring at the led. For a limited time of course. Still cute though.

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures