AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. #11281 Tree dogg, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Non-Borat berries in a bannan sling page bump! [​IMG]  [​IMG]
    AW you rock! [​IMG]

2. Very nice update AW! Everything looks really good. That screen is just epic man. I drool every time I see it. Don't get me wrong those sour d's are nice as well ;) haha

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. mornin y'all :)

thanks for the nice words.. and the bump Tree lmao.. that was a lot of nanners all on one page :eek:

hope everyone had a good weekend..

snowing here this am [​IMG]

4. As Borat would say "Very Nice" Grow.​
    [​IMG]

5. And that photo he's probably saying check out my back pussy lol

6. "snowing here this am"

Ha I saw we're getting an inch this morning. It just won't quit. Darn veggie garden is still under a solid foot of ice. Aggravating.

Mormon AW.

J

I agree LOL

8. A foot of ice? What the hell's going on out there.
    seems like it's been a very odd winter for you guys

9. Mormon. Hoping these past couple nights below freezing are the last we'll see for the season. A few comfrey leaves were damaged, and my newly planted onion sets have translucent sprouts now, we'll see if they can recover. Same thing happened last year, except I already had tomatoes and other things outside, I was assuming the onions could withstand the cold but 20F is pretty chilly. I went around the day before the cold and watered with kelp, but I guess it was just too little, too late. Oh well, word is after Good Friday, we're good to plant summer crops down here.

Can anybody explain to my why my leaves look healthy, but the stems holding them up are a little droopy?
    Humidity: 40%-70%
    Temps:     60F-80F
    [​IMG]

:laughing:

fuckers lol..

only got a dusting.. maybe 1/2" just enough to bum me out a little. It will not fucking quit is right dude.. wtf?
    was gonna do some outside gardening today too..
    still might.. depending onhow cold it is out there.

mornin G!

this year and last year were 2 of the worst i can remember.. as far as just being relentless and not warming up or melting for months.
    usually we get that break in Jan.. but not this year.

although it was like 65 on xmas day lol..

i see they restocked the GFBA over there.. http://www.naturesgreenremedies.com/companies/ice-river-genetics/

very cool!

cheers dude!

i need to re read all of that before i fry every damn bud in my house lmao..

I'm probably wrong.. but..

my SD's do that everytime i LST them, even if i'm super gentle with it. They eventually come back, but within hours of me even bending a branch they get droopy and their stems turn dark purple. [​IMG]

not saying thats your issue.. just looks so much like what happens to mine sometimes.

View attachment 153115
    View attachment 153116

12. When I see that the first thing that comes into my mind is a lack of silicates from sand not just green sand but a mix of sands.
    Protekt alone just don't do it.

13. Good morning chaps.
    Chef.

14. Yeah, I'm not seeing 50 degrees until at least mid and more likely late April. I've got several bare patches on the house side of the street but across the street where the horse barn and garden is there's still a good foot. Jeez already. Barely getting over freezing during the days lately and below each night.

I just don't want this to affect my veggie garden start time. That area is my peace.

J

15. Cool, thanks for the evaluations, guys.

My rock dust portion of this mix is a blend of basalt and granite, and I just watered them with 1/2tsp silica/Gallon last night, but I have been giving them LST and a little bit of stem bending/super cropping whatever you call it.

I'll leave them alone completely and see what happens. The 2 things lacking in my room right now are a fan to blow on the canopy, and air ventilation/circulation. I just keep the door open to the room right now until I get my fans in. I was wondering if it was related to poor circulation, but lack the experience to make that call. I'll hop into LITFA mode and see what happens.

Thanks again for the thoughts.

While you're here G45, can you type a little bit about Extreme Purple? Or was that not your cross?

mornin dude..

thanks for the rosin tek advice.

i'll give it one more go, then it's back to rolling joints and smoking bongs.

steve.. good luck dude.
    I'm gonna assume if they are watered well enough, and drained properly then LITFA might be your best course of action.. that shit does wonders sometimes :p

17. Mawnin AW! How's the nap going?(-:
    I made a rookie mistake this weekend. Doing LST and left too much tension on a Velcro strip and broke the top right off a CBD CC. I moved it up and forgot to put another behind it. Was ok when I did it but the next morning she was snapped and dead as a door nail. Unintentional top I guess you could call it.
    Oh well, be interesting to see how she does beside her sister. And here I thought my topping days were over.
    Think I'm finally gonna bust out of these tents this week maybe. Give me a little more room to work and move around. They've served me well but I find it awkward to work with my back. Looking forward to being able to walk amongst the forest lol.
    Hope you're doing well!

18. Try to clone the part that snapped

19. #11300 donothinggardening, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    :wave: mornin dub and friends :)

Nice update dude. Everything is looking killer!! That GFBA filled in fast as hell :) and the big sours aren't far behind, either. Everything looks green n healthy in there :) you getting any yummy smells, yet?

Steve: nice SIP's dude :metal: so would you say the petioles (little stems that attach leaf to big stem) are what are droopy? If that is the case they may be a tad underwatered. I'd lift em and poke my finger in there to see if the soil is moist all the way thru. I also like to feel the sides of the smart pots to see if that feels moist vs crunchy. Might take the occasional top-watering to keep things at their prime. Otherwise if all is good there, i would do as adub prescribed and LITFA. They really look great! :)