AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. What, trimming??? Lol

J

2. Trimming a plant that's showing all the colors of mother of pearl.

3. I see you more as hammock guy AW
    [​IMG]

It's amazing how immediate the effects are, eh? [​IMG]

It's amazing how immediate the effects are, eh? [​IMG]

5. Lol page 560 almost took all my likes :ey:

:lol: you funny fellers

LMAO!....I need to get my app fixed too.......and I'm even on my PC.[​IMG]

7. Popular with the chicks I reckon?

Sent from Skylab

Ummmm.........I think you meant banana hammock?

[​IMG]

9. Haha ^^ totally awesome!! Borat is hilarious!!

10. lmao... :laughing:

i hope this update goes to the next page :p

11. 💥Awesome post bump💥

Sent from Skylab
    💥Awesome post bump💥

Sent from Skylab

12. Omg what i have stumbled onto? :hide:

Freakin borat man XD

:laughing:

13. #11273 AugustWest, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    ok..

update time..

many pics.. [​IMG]

we're at week 4 of 12/12 on the 3 big plants, week 2 on the small sours, and a few days in on those GD's

with the light moving up, temps are ranging from 77-18 and RH at 40%
    so we're happy as can be w/ that..

noticed my cloner wasn't producing as well. It's rooting, but not those thick spikey things it once was.. so i moved it into the bedroom closet and out of the grow room. The water seemed pretty warm in there and that's gotta be the issue.
    also diggin the water sound while sleeping.. hope it doesn't make me pee the bed.

the little sours at  2 weeks, and the GD's an 2 or 3 days i think. I think those SD's look a hell of a lot better than when they first went into those pots..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the 2 sours in 20 gal no tills. A little yellowing on the bigger one, but normal imo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GFBA pretty much filed in after 3 weeks of 12/12 and are just fattening up now.. this plant is pretty cool. Did more defoliating, and opened up a few sots for some bude underneath. There's a lot of growth under there.. wishing i tucked branches down a couple more times.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aerial footage... those GD's will get up on crates  in a day or 2. Just getting them settled into the new lights from under the T5.

[​IMG]

14. Everything looks great AW especially the one you said filled out, I like the way it looks. The white hairs and all the crystals make it look really cool! Good Job!

15. Beautiful Mr. West! That screen is really what takes the cake but they're all really nice!

My little bit of trimmings done - glad about that. No more for two weeks thank god.

So a few years ago Mrs Jerry and I got to go to a free week of fun and sun in Mexico thanks to one of our suppliers. The main event was in Cancun but since they were paying the round trip tix we extended the stay another 3/4 days on advice from a friend who spends time down south of there in a little fishing village called Puerto Morelos. What a relaxing, fantastic place that was. For $50 a night we got a thached hut right on the surf - out the door ony the sand. Full bath, nice bed but it wasn't a fancy place which was perfectly fine with us. We loved it.

So my buddy just told me that he's got a house on the beach rented for a month there next winter and offered for us to come for a week or whatever. Psyched! I think we're gonna save a few bucks and do it. Cancun was fine but Puerto Morelos was so much more rural, coastal, "real Mexico". Great food, lots of lime & tequila, I think I need to go back.

Again, really great looking plants Mr. West.

J

16. If you're ever in the mood to take advice from somebody half your age....Do it! I have a friend who might be doing some work/volunteering down there this year and if she does, I'm going to 100% make an excuse to go down and visit her. You just can't beat traveling and experiencing different parts of the world and seeing all it's beauty.

AW, you da man!

17. #11277 Head Chef, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
  18. Goddamn man those ladies look nicer and nicer each time you run them!

I can see your still having a hard time with this "organic" thing huh?? lol

19. Man Talk about Banana Kush Berries.

20. #11280 Tree dogg, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Borat be gone!!!  [​IMG]
    [​IMG]