AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. @AugustWest

Hey brotha! :metal:

How are ya this morning. It's looking good in here as always! Take it easy man!

lmao :laughing:

been there dude..

big tall lanky plants from bag seeds under the flourescent strips..

5' tall was usually our time to harvest them.. of course no buds, just leaves.

and it never occurred to us why when we bought weed it was buds, but when we grew it, it was leaves..

yeah great show!

Hoping they do a new season.. Billy Bob is a badass in that show!

mornin dude..

all good here.

cleaning up the place a little.. then gonna go take some pics of that weed of mine.. hoping my little tea concoction didn't kill them.
    hope all is good w/ you man :)

3. Mormon folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD80eZ6Gxz0

4. Yup he's now only about 50-100$ ahort and should have his power back on Monday/Tuesday fingers crossed.

Thanks again man, and too anyone else that helped. It's just awesome to see how GC pulls together when it's needed :)

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures
    Yup he's now only about 50-100$ ahort and should have his power back on Monday/Tuesday fingers crossed.

Thanks again man, and too anyone else that helped. It's just awesome to see how GC pulls together when it's needed :)

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

5. Man.. I was thinking of something else when I read this. Thought you were talking about pressed keif.
    Gonna pick up an iron today and try that out.
    Watched the video.. Don't you think 400f is too hot? That shit was smoking..

6. Mormon.... Lol

Funny shit. Hiya Steve.

7. #11209 Head Chef, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    400f is way to hot, I go 300-350f max!

An iron isn't as good Eifer since you need pressure and heat from bth sides.

I use rosin to turn my grinder Kief and lower bags of bubble hash into full melt dabable product.
    Defo great for that but I would rather hit my buds in a piece or rolled up, so only do on hash.
    If you want any info or videos lemme know.

Chef.

top of the mormon to you steve! cool tunes dude!

[​IMG]

very cool man..

glad to hear he's almost sorted out..

9. On the subject of pressed kief....

When I was working on that hemp farm, we processed the hemp by laying the fresh flowers on venetian blinds to dry, when dry, we put the buds in suitcases to store, and swept up all the seeds/shake that fell through the blinds. We then sifted this through a collander and eventually separated out the cogollitos (small buds), semillas (seeds), picado (shake), and polen (kief/pollen).

One time I wanted to see if I could turn the kief into hash. I had those Nike running shoes that has a little cutout disc underneath the insole to put some pedometer thing, idk. I threw a couple spoonfulls of kief into a plastic bag, shoved this small bag into that disc in my shoe, then proceeded to hike a 12 mile route taking me on ancient shepherd trails and over a couple roman-era bridges/mills. I ate lunch overlooking my town atop a castle-esque spire on top of the mountain range, and took a nap in one of those ancient millhouses (pretty fantastic hike overall). When I got done, I checked out my shoe, and sure enough, I had a pretty pliable, compressed brick of hash which we then termed 'shoe hash' and nobody had a problem smoking it, lol.

10. #11212 Tree dogg, Mar 29, 2015
    I thought so too, but I got more out of buds from the higher setting.

Don't lie, I know you have several hair curlers and flat irons laying next to your extensive collection of hair dye and that jar of weird liquid you keep your combs in and your flowbee.

Get a 2" iron, I have been told and parchment and razors. That's it. You do have to quickly push quite hard. I used a dish towel under and an oven mitt on top.

11. dude..

don't knock the flowbee..

it saved me thousands in unneeded barber shop costs over the years.

[​IMG]

cool story dude..

i woulda smoked that shoe hash for sure :p

13. I now know how Hightown cuts his Hair  LOL
    [​IMG]

14. #11216 jerry111165, Mar 29, 2015
    Jeez ya know I didn't even realize that was Billy Bob in Fargo - was driving me crazy. Yeah, he is a badass in that show. A crazy badass. He's not even a big guy.

J

Edit - 2 more episodes left - should be good for while I'm trimming today. Got one MOB and one Pineapple Express to come down.

J

15. Pardon the double post if you guys follow SG1's thread, lol. This guy's just so handsome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Mornin AW. Loved that post about the Amazon review. Lmfao! I swear I saw that guy in the Newport Wal Mart once...mullet and all. The women with him looked nothing like the ones in the video though! Wolf shirt FTW!

lmao!

that dude and the chef guy are my favorite muppets lol..

yeah.. he's a small guy but i wouldn't fuck with him.
    that show is so fucking strange, but so good.

new season isn't starting till the fall, and the last one ended last april :(

wow!

what strain again?
    that's really healthy looking dude.. good color too.

lmao!

there's some good ones in there..

the review for the milk is pretty funny too.

18. #11220 Head Chef, Mar 29, 2015
    400f is way to hot, I go 300-350f max!

An iron isn't as good Eifer since you need pressure and heat from bth sides.

I use rosin to turn my grinder Kief and lower bags of bubble hash into full melt dabable product.
    Defo great for that but I would rather hit my buds in a piece or rolled up, so only do on hash.
    If you want any info or videos lemme know.

Edit: sorry left app on last post and it reposted it... lol. UPDATE!!!!

Chef.