AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. #11181 donothinggardening, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Dude they are leaving behind shiny looking damage and/or residue. You have no idea how big of a sigh of relief it was to read you say that as it is exactly what I am seeing! Thanks pokes :)

2. Very happy to hear this my friend. Spinosad will eradicate them. They have NO resistance whatsoever due to the uniqueness of that particular bacterial strain (interesting history too!- rum distillery). Ill be around should you need ANY help my brother :)

AW, hope we're good brother. Got nothin but love for you man :) im probably overthinking it, i am crazy haha

You guys have a great weekend! Ill see ya soon!
    ~ poke

3. When you top dressed with kelp, how much did you apply?

4. \tBlowing Chunks
    <div style="margin:0px;"> 

</div>A man was drinking, obviously way to heavily, in a bar one night. The next day he returned to the bar sat down and ordered a coffee. The bartender snickered and asked," are you sure you don't want another shot of whiskey?" Holding his stomach the man replied," no, please, I drank so much last night that I went home and blew chunks all night long." The bartender said, "see what happens when you drink too much, you end up throwing up all night." The man replied." no, you don't understand, chunks is my dog".

my pleasure dude..
    wish i could do more.. hopefully he gets on his feet.
    we've all been in that situation before, and it's nice seeing folks get some help.

dude. i used to have so many deer and rabbits here..

like when i pulled into my driveway at night they'd scatter all over the place.
    now we have a couple bobcats out there.. and haven't seen a deer, rabbit or turkey in forever.

there's no real measurement and i doubt you can add too much..

but i'd say a nice handful per 5 gallon pot scratched into the surface will do you just fine.

:laughing:

good shit stig..

damn that nap fucking rocked.
    glad i got all that shit done beforehand cause i'm feeling all sorts of sluggish this evening :p

6. Nocturnal showing some trichomes..

flush and harvest?

[​IMG]

7. looked at them for about 20 minutes to make sure they weren't moving :laughing:

8. She looks to be too much cloudy, maybe 2 more days until shes full amberr?

yeah that's what i'm thinking..

got them in the dark now... should be good by monday.

10. Just make sure and dry as fast aa possible. 400cfm with it directly in the airflow should get some great aroma in no time flat.

11. And pull the roots too and hang upside down so all the THC drains back into the buds

all great tips[​IMG]

clearly you guys have done this sorta thing before[​IMG]

13. You laugh but back when we were Tweens, as Master Cannabis Growers we didn't even know that we were supposed to be growing flowers, or how to grow flowers, or even the difference between males and females. We'd plant and grow seeds and when the plants got "big enough" we'd cut them, hang them and when they were dry we crumbled it all up, bagged it and smoked it.

Headache or not.

J

14. Hey Poke, when you submit a soil test, most garden amendment recommendations are made to a depth of six inches, so half a cubic foot. One sq ft = 1\\2 cu ft. That's the formula I use so I mix up 1/2 cup neem and 1/4 cup kelp per sq ft. I spread that then cover with EWC. When I top dress mid season I mix the kelp/neem/EWC in a 1/2/3 ratio, then apply around the plant. Tomatoes seem to love it.
    HTH

15. Ice on top of the soil helps.

J

16. Dude, my garden area is still covered by a literal foot of snow (ice). The whole field across the street where I have the garden is still covered. I've got a straggler bare spot in the backyard but still have 3' snowbanks around the driveway too. I really hope this doesn't set me back too much garden wise.
    J

17. Mainah, you must be using Fedco for at least some of your garden supplies?

J

18. Love Fedco Jerry! Be making another pilgrimage pretty soon I hope. Sometime during mud season for sure.

19. Hey any of you guys watching the new(er) Fargo series? Started watching it yesterday and I'm 7 episodes in and love it. If you're looking for something good to watch Fargo is really good.

Bob Odenkirk (Saul/Breaking Bad/Tim & Eric) is in it. Boy he's been a busy actor lately.

J