AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Lmfao dude I lost it.

Those beans sell quicker than pancakes at ihop. Everybody wants em!

Hope those nocs turn out to be lethal! :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Says they are still available on my screen? :unsure:

3. I haven't looked man lol was just referencing how fast they sell out :p

:wave: whaddup teej?

I haven't looked man lol was just referencing how fast they sell out :p

:wave: whaddup teej?

4. Ohh ok :) thought you was looking to buy some.

Nm dude! :wave: just watching season 9 of trailer park boys lol. How you doing, buddy?

5. #11146 Anatman, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    Don't spoil anything, I went back to season one to watch all the way through (for the tenth time) to get in the mood for season nine.

"My old man gave me this nine millimeter. Safety, ALWAYS off. He told me he was proud of me once...fucking prick."

Mormon y'all.

6. Good weekend to you AW! And Jerry and Chunk! Tree too!
    I like the cage idea. Hope it works well for you. I've been wondering about those.
    The snow is melting! Down to 12-18" on the garden. Damn mud everywhere though when it thaws. Yeah, I'm another one that likes to bitch about the weather lol. We're getting screwed out of spring IMO and I hate the heat, or it hates me!

7. And a good Mormon to yall blades

8. Eyup Chuck!

Chef.

9. So I have a question for whomever wants to answer that has some experience in the matter........how much malted barley tea should I feed each plant? This will be the last dose I'm giving them at four weeks in from the flip, does it depend on pot/ plant size or what? I had been separating just about a gallon between eight girls...... I just want to know if maybe I should brew five gallons this time

10. I just use it as a water substitute. However much they need. I never worried about over doing it and have never had a problem.

You can also top dress a bit of ground malted barley mixed with EWC.

11. :hello: :wave: happy saturday east coasters! Is treedogg joining the thread title soon?

12. Only if you want the thread to go down hill. Lol.

13. I do the same as Tree dogg. Doing it today actually. Two gallons, two ounces ground fine. FulPower, Aloe, ProTekt. I have four 15 gal and two fives. Plus I'll put a little on my Rosemary and the wife's violets. I shoot for once every 7-10 days approx.

so..

do you feel that the LG is keeping up fine in the 7's on it's own?

mine is still emptying the rez on the daily, but needing almost 2 gallons of water every pother day on top of that.
    I think it's the leaf mold and all that aeration more than anything else..
    might have too much aeration in there, but i think i like it that way, so no complaints here. Sure seems better than not having enough.

those are some hairy mcnuggets man!
    looking good for sure..

that's some old school trimming right there :laughing: :poke:

dude..
    i glanced through the thread for a minute, but some of that product looks excellent.
    once i have some hash in hand i'm gonna mess around w/ that.

only snow left here is the piles from the plows, and maybe a couple inches n spots on the yard.
    Veggis garden is all melted off. and the leaves didn't condense like last year.
    Probably because it was mostly oak, and it was really compact coming off the truck.

gotta get out there and throw some alfalfa down and spread it around a little.

[​IMG]

mornin dude!

there might be 2 characters left in the title for him :laughing:

can it get any lower?

16. #11159 AugustWest, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    here's what the veg garden is looking like these days..

that was 2 pretty big truckloads of leaves, the pile isn't as tall as i thought it was.. maybe 1/2 as high as before the winter hit.

[​IMG]

17. #11160 AugustWest, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015