AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Tedeschi trucks is awesome! Esp the Tedeschi part!

Have you grown Romulan and Trainwreck before AW? How's the smoke?

2. Nah - I honestly don't think its a seed bank strain but more of a northeastern something or other that somebody just came up with. I actually got this cut close to ten years ago and have just kept clones going.

TV trays FTW! Lol - I do the same. :)

J

3. #11083 Tree dogg, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    It grows like a mutant.  Haha  It likes to pre-flower heavy in veg.  
    It was a local cross from what I understand.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Tree with the photo bombs all of a sudden!! Keep it rolling

5. Still figuring out the best size to make pics.  I think I got the putting them in posts part thanks to the Chunk and AW

6. Hey what's up Haggard.

J

7. Same shit different day man, although I did just rebuild my room muahaha. Toss the idea of rec around the old lady and all of a sudden Sunshine doesn't seem so awesome anymore lol

8. #11088 _HaGGarD_, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    grew trainwreck before and loved it! kind oif a sweet piney taste.. really dug it.
    never grew romulan, but scored some at a dispensary in cali and it was crazy potent indica. Made my eyes heavy as fuck..

very nice dude!
    gonna have to run that one of these days :p

happy friday peoples :)

10. Happy Friday for sure brothas!!!

Grows are all looking good fellas and the density of that canopy AW is incredible man, great job.

11. ^^

thanks Al!

happy friday to ya..

12. Friday Friday Friday!

Chef.

13. #11093 gardnerthegardener, Mar 27, 2015
    Mornin AW and you other guys...lol Happy Friday!
    It's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do...: https://youtu.be/q4tbZ7xnEjk

Edit: anyone know why the YouTube link only shows up now? The video used to pop in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifr6RCevwKw

14. mornin dudes :)

hey gtg

you have to use the full youtube ink not the youtu.be thing that they give you sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tbZ7xnEjk

15. Happy Friday everyone!
    I posted a few pics of what I have going right now in pHarmers thread if any of you guys want to see it. I didn't want to photo bomb your thread AW. There are two of the CBD Critical Cure in there Tree Dogg.
    Any of you guys familiar with Dark Star? Jerry you must have grown that before. Supposedly one of Jerry Garcias favs? I have a bunch of seeds I produced from a healthy pair and I'm growing two out for the first time. Just in veg in 5 gal right now. Looking more sativa to me. Can't wait.

16. Looks awesome! Love the color!

17. Gotcha. I guess the app doesn't allow you to copy the whole link anymore or something. It worked a month or so ago just fine. Lame.

"Supposedly one of Jerry Garcias favs"

Who is Jerry Garcia?

No - Ive not ever grown the strain.

19. #11099 nerd., Mar 27, 2015

Good song!

You got a better memory than I do. I forgot you like modest mouse too. I got to see them at Boston Calling along with a few of my other favorite bands. I was very lucky to catch them all. I get to see the Decemberists next weekend [​IMG]

Happy Friday AW and family!! Let's get stoned to the bone tonight [​IMG]

Ya'll see this story about a kid who ate too many edibles, tripped out and shot himself? It's very sad to me... I kinda see how someone can trip out on 'just' weed as I have similar experiences from time to time. I blame it on eating too many mushrooms back in college.

This kind of news story is just ammunition for the anti-weed crowd. It seems to me like the parents who left him alone in the hotel room are more to blame than anything else. I feel like now they're blaming weed rather than themselves to cover their guilt. If someone's tripping you don't say 'go to bed, we'll be back later'. Like good fucking luck dealing with yourself. Take his gun at least bunch of ignorants.

20. I remember those days...ya he's got it quickly turned into well, he's gotta go get it as soon as his buddy gets into town from timbuktoo. "But it's really good and worth the wait"then to find out it's just some underweight "seedless"mids. Ya I don't miss that shit at all ;-(

Sent from Skylab