AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Yes, 5 out of 5. 1 started out weird. Thought it wasn't gonna make it. It wouldn't turn up to the light and the back side of the cotyledons was black looking and the stem was turning Brown at the soil line. Thought it was damping off or whatever. Buried the stem up a bit at tp and it seems ok for now.

Bummer a couple didn't go for ya :(

it's all good...

just looking for 1 female anyway... so hopefully we get one out of them.
    trying to time some seeds with this harvest..

think i'm gonna hold off another week and then get those Thais into some soil.

mormon..

3. Mormon...lol. Good shit

That double Thai is gonna be some crazy shit in that scrog! Stoked to see that.

yeah.. stoked to run it.

trying to figure out the timing is gonna get tricky.
    i bet i'll have to veg it for at least 10-12 weeks before it even shows sex..

so i may run 4 of them in solos..
    transplant to 1 gals, and 12/12 them..
    and then throw the most sativa looking female under the screen and see what happens.

i'm sure i'll change that plan 10 more times, but that's what I'm thinking about so far.

5. Some new Vibes news:

"String Cheese Incident invites David Grisman and Peter Rowan for a Dead Set on a Grateful Evening!"

Love me some Dave Grisman.

"The String Cheese Incident is calling upon the VibeTribe to help craft a special setlist of Grateful Dead and Old and in the Way songs to play during their debut set at Vibes."

http://govibes.pgtb.me/DX6vWL

J

6. #11067 jerry111165, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    image.jpg image.jpg

7. ^^

i'm in for sure!

greg alman, and tedeschi trucks too!

and Zappa's kid, he's really good.

8. Man, wasn't the Garcia/Grisman stuff so great? Those two were in a class by themselves - 2 peas in a pod. So, so good together. So different than Dead music but oh so good.

J

9. Wish I could get some tickets and hang with yall blades but it doesn't look like its gunna pan out

yeah wish i saw them together..
    caught jerry band a handful of times, but never grisman.

more the merrier dude.. make it happen!

11. There ain't no Lobsters on us
    There ain't no Lobsters on us
    There may be Lobsters on the rest of you mobsters, but
    There ain't no Lobsters on us

12. Not for kids only?

13. I'm still in the hunt for "The One" strain for me Stiggy, and since I grow my own my experience has been pretty limited honestly. But there are a few I like. White Widow and White Russian are both good for me in general and I usually keep one or the other around. Over the last two years I've dabbled with high CBD some. I have Cannatonic and CBD Critical Cure right now. I like them both, but since I have headaches as well as body neuropathies I need a sativa hybrid mixed in for my head. A few months ago I started grinding ahead and mixing strains in a jar before I vaporize and I've been doing it ever since. Once in awhile I'll hit one strain for a certain effect, but the blend kicks ass for me. Right now it's equal parts white widow, cannatonic, and CBD critical cure. That's vaporizing.
    Vaporizing only maintains for me really, and on bad days, or weeks, whatever, I mix in tincture, edibles, and topicals all at once. Today has been a bitch of a day for cluster headaches and I think I finally licked them after 6 bowls, 8 droppers, 3 cookies and emu oil with tincture in it all over my face head and neck. I'm starting to get stupid stoned and honestly the stronger the better. The high CBD does an awesome job of modulating the THC so you can use a lot and not get anxiety attacks or paranoia. I've been on this roll for about a month straight now. I started with a quart of tincture and I'm down to about 1/2 cup.
    Usually if I get ahead of it I can control the pain a bit better. Today I had two mid morning appointments to drive to so I had to go light. I got home 4 1/2 hours ago and I'm just now able to turn the iPad on, so it takes awhile, but it works. Pains not gone, just pushed to the background enough so I can function a little.
    HTH a little
    Sorry for the rant in your post AW. Time for some more tincture and another bowl bro! Care to join me?

14. #11075 Tree dogg, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
  15. Speaking of heavy-hitting Indicas - and I apologize for the yellow pics. Too lazy to pull out the good camera lol

A little nerf football. MOB.

image.jpg image.jpg

16. Closest thing I have is Romulan crossed with Trainwreck.  I call it Mutant.  lol

Attached Files:

18. Sweet Jerry thanks! Have you ever seen any test results on MOB? Just curious if it has any CBD at all.

19. There's a couple more I'd like to try. What's Mutant like?