AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. as always, speechless[​IMG]

2. Waddya think the screen is gonna go? 8+ zips?

J

Btw, very nice dood.

J

3. #12263 Pink, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    So, so nice to see this much of fantastic quality bud, and all at once [​IMG] I bet you can't wait to start trimming, and I hope J will be coming in time to enjoy it too [​IMG]

Great looking garden AW! I truly wish I could try the food because the way you do the plants (and the pictures) leaves no space for ordinary. Always impressed to the brim of my hat [​IMG]

Hey, about the ticks. On the human, the best way known to me is to put a large blob of something like petroleum jelly (Vaseline) right on top and around it and wait 15 minutes, they from what I've seen do ease the grip from lack of air and even possibly come back out somewhat. I've taken 3 of off my dog already. I so hate them, I had one latched on the back side of my knee in 2013, bulls eye and everything, fucker. Went for a round of antibiotics just in case. Also don't throw it out if you think it's been there long enough and you see any rings forming around the bite. There are places for testing just the tick so you can eliminate the worries on the spot.

P.S. I'd say at least 11 onions and we can start the pool Jerry [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Holy epic screen batman! Looking fantastic in there AW, loving the show... Those SD's are getting fat, with some decent time left- seems like a truly special specimen. Best pheno of GFBA that I have seen outside of Gman's stable for the kicker, dam....

Very cool offer on the leaf mold too, just another reason to get together!

5. Hope you get a good blue OG brotha! I loved the smell when I had mine, nice high too...but it never lasted longer than like 30 mins for me.

6. Everything's looking amazing AW! Loved all the pics! I say keep em coming haha :p cant wait to get a couple sativas going myself, that run long like the SD! :metal:

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Everything looks awesome, showing a lot of experience.
    I love the way the diesels are standing up in the cages.... They just look great like that to me.
    I can't wait to see you try this gal.... This project is going much better than I expected.

Attached Files:

8. They are both too cool for lots of things. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Mahalo for the welcoming words means a lot coming from you![​IMG] 
    The plants look great in here. Things are pretty pretty around here too. Keep getting handed really great stuff so I'm feeling blessed! Lots going on in the islands these days. Just trying to do my part to keep it what it is meant to be[​IMG]
    Nice to hear back from you[​IMG]
    Aloha

9. Damm AW those plants look amazing, and that screen... [​IMG]

just wondering, when do you chose to use a screen vs a cage and vise versa?

10. I like Ms Pink's idea about a pool regarding the final weight on the GFBA screen. 

I say 8.5 ounces.

j

11. #12272 cabinetman, Apr 27, 2015
    Ill say 7.25

12. #12273 Lumperfan, Apr 27, 2015
    My bet is 10+ with 2 more weeks of swelling left. 😎

13. my dream last night:

searching for the Lindbergh baby[​IMG] 

thanks dude!

last time i pulled the whole plant through the bottom of the screen and then cut branches off.. trimmed those and hung it branch by branch.
    these buds are fatter, so i donno if i'll be able to keep the screen intact. If not i'll cut the screen out in bits and get her out of there.

thanks my dude!

i'm still using the LG and refilling it daily..

but i think i have it all backwards. The 20's and 25's are too big.
    I wish i put it in the 5's. I'm watering those almost daily at this point.

next run will be 7's or 10's in the middle.. not liking the 5's at all.

man.. if i know posting a few pics of weed would shut you up, i woulda done it a long time ago!
    :poke:

last one was 8.5 this one has more bud sites and denser buds..
    i think 10-12 imo.
    but i'll take 8 and not complain one bit lol

thanks PR..
    and it's good seeing you. I hope life is getting a little better for you these days.

how's your garden running lately?

also Happy belated B-day! :hello: [​IMG]

yeah dude.. for real. Can't really bring the truck back there, but we can fill some tarps and drag them over or something.
    we'll talk in a week or 2 and see what's doing..
    maybe come by and smoke all of  Jerry's weed with me in a couple weeks..

yeah, donno anything about this one man.. it was a freebie fem seed lying around in the jar.
    never been a big OG fan, so we'll see what happens. I have low expectations for sure lol..

:wave:

what's up dude? :)

thanks dude..
    this SD can get chopped at 10 weeks no problem. I usually run it 11 or 12 if i can, just cause i like it with a little more amber. But i've chopped it at 10 and it was great.
    good seeing you man..

thanks Gdawg!
    yeah w/o those cages they'd be down to the floor by now.. tried my best to move things around so everything is getting some good light.
    stoked for the new projects too man!
    that bud looks amazing!!

thanks for the kind words.. and glad things are well over there :)

hey man.. thanks :)

no thought really goes into it lol..
    i saw how branchy that GFBA was and decided a screen would work well.. and knew the sours were always floppy so i used the cage.
    1st time i ever ran a cage in my grow, and am really liking it a lot. It's saving me a lot of troubles with having to tie those up.

I'm thinking closer to 10-12 than 8..
    only because the last one was over 8 and this one seems bigger and more dense.
    but i've been known to overestimate yields, so i won't get my hopes up :p

lmao!
    did you find her?

no dreams to remember last night.. so back to normal for me :eek:

16. nope

got attacked by ninjas before waking up[​IMG]

17. Morning bro! :wave: i hear you on the LG. I think that 7 gallon is the perfect size for it. I want to try mine in a 5-7 gal at some point.

I'll put in my vote on the GFBA. Looks like 11.5 oz :metal:

yeah perfect for a 7 i think. I think you'd need like 4 of them in a 25 lol.

this was the last one.. and it was just under 9. I think this current one has more weight to the buds..

View attachment 149931
    View attachment 149926