AWs No Till Water Only Organic Pot Growing Thread Humboldt Seeds Amherst Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AugustWest, Jan 11, 2014.

1. little veggie tent update..

not a whole lot going on..

cloner is all sanitized and running smooth.. hopefully we get some roots and not some slimey stems this time..

[​IMG]

more sour d clones in soil cups..

[​IMG]

sour d and gfba moms after being raped of clones..

[​IMG]

Nocturnal chugging along..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Double Thais and the G13 Labs Blue OG..

thinking of letting them go another week in the solos..

[​IMG]

2. Last year I pulled one, it had to have been less than 45 min, and that fucker was over an inch deep. It wasn't attached well enough yet but pulling it out was gross!

man this one was latched in there good.. kept digging at it with the needle and it wouldn't budge.
    they are some nasty fcking creatures for sure..

4. Sounds like they are working as intended…carry on! [​IMG]

5. Not Bosco, Bisco…Disco Biscuits

More like this
    [​IMG]

6. Just won a bass off with a shitty neighbor.

They played Lol Wayne...

I played... Animosity - The Black Page.... guess who won lol

7. #12227 Yoda, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    my dog doesnt have fleas or ticks but my buddy aw does [​IMG]  [​IMG]   [​IMG]

garden looks killer dude... i wouldnt expect any less though :)

8. #12228 notthesnickelfritz, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    aw I did see you answer that exact question or one super similar. Sorry chef ;)! Call it how I see em-***

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Dude it's bad this year! The Wife and I hit up my fav little pond the other day looking for driftwood.

I came home with 2 of those fuckers on me! My little brother has lime so it scares das shit outta me

10. from what I understand, ticks need more than 24 hrs after latched, to transfer lyme.  So we set up a daily tick check every evening.  
    We have found ticks on days we didn't even leave the house, scary.  They seam to be most feisty in early spring and late fall.  

11. I can't see how u guys are finding ticks already - it's still too damn cold here. I think its under or hovering at freezing right now. I had to remove an inch of ice from the water in my garden cart yesterday.

10 hours of scraping old wallpaper off of horsehair plaster yesterday with kiddo and her friend... Then plastering holes, painting, scrubbing. I'm getting too old for this "work every fucking weekend" shit. I'm not even kidding - it's getting old. Jerry needs a damn break.

Wish I had a before pic. 3 layers of old nasty wallpaper but it's amazing what new paint will do.

image.jpg image.jpg

12. #12232 Heavn, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    I redid my home in KS b4 moving to Belgium. It was built in the 50 s and had 5 layers of wallpaper in all rooms but one. It was insane. Some of that wallpaper was just wretched. Nothing brings life back to a room faster the fresh paint.

Is that sunshine yellow.? I did a lot of my house in that with white trim.

13. Morning Heavn. Not sure on the exact name of the specific yellow but it was a 10 second decision at Home Depot. I get myself into trouble with colors if I think about it too much - overthinking etc. it's a real pale/mellow yellow ("They call me Mellow Yellow") - I figured the dining area/kitchen could use brightening up. :)

Where I live on a dead end road my house we live in came with around 15 acres, but on the house side of the street there's only around an acre and a half. Right behind my house in the backyard the property ends at the tree line. The other 13.5 acres is across the street where the horse barn and pasture is.

I didn't want anyone ever building behind my house so when the old fella that owned the house next door (8 years ago) told me that he was thinking of selling I jumped on it and bought that house too. That house came with another 20 acres; much of which wraps around my property and includes the area behind my house. Now I don't have to worry about anyone building behind me. That's a load off.

So I've had the house next door rented for the last 8 years until last fall when my tenant moved out. I was much too busy with the remodeling of our own house to mess with next door much; it needed exactly what I'm doing now before I was to rent it or sell it - peeling wallpaper, scraping, painting, mudding, scrubbing - I shut the house down for the winter, blowing the water out of the plumbing and put it on a back burner.

My (oldest daughter and her best friend who are off at college now want to live there over the summer and have kindly offered to help me get it cleaned up/ship shape in exchange for living there. I'm jumping on this - she's been there with a gang of her friends getting tons of much needed work done to get it livable again. If I was to have to do this by myself it would take me forever! We're thinking of putting it on the market over the summer once it's all cleaned up and painted, all the hardwood floors sanded and urethaned etc. The kids can live there all summer until they go back to college late August and in the meantime I'll get the help of remodeling. It's win/win in my eyes. I think we'll keep the 15 acres behind my house and just sell the house with 5 acres. It will be really nice to not have to pay the (little) mortgage, homeowners insurance, property taxes. I think I can make a few bucks too, plus the free 15 acres which is a big deal for us.

Sorry for the long winded post - you only asked about colors... Lol!

J

14. Lol, that's why I got that color. I always have to grab stacks of colors put em on a wall and look at em for a month.

That's awesome about that place. Its nice when people grow up and step up in helping like that. To bad she doesn't want to just rent it long term. That would have been a great deal for all.

It took me 3 years to redo my whole place by myself. I got a little help here n there from a neighbor if it was a 2 person job. He let me help him put in my new kitchen. His tools his rules lol. He also redid my roof. Put in new carpet 2 months b4 I moved. Short lived lol. Gonna put it on the market next year. Just found it funny I got it all nice and finished, then up n moved. Lol life.

15. Mormon dudes! Veg tent looks good AW. The toothpicks for ID?

Happy Sunday!:wave:

16. A house next to jerry for sale? Where do I sign up?

:laughing:

thanks man.. how's your garden coming along these days?
    I've been updating your thread for you in your absence.
    :bolt:

man the place looks great dude.. you busted your damn ass on that house of yours.. and it's paying off for sure.

besides for the last few days it's been plenty warm for ticks here. Been in the 30's at night, but i doubt that's cold enough to kill those little fuckers.

mornin dude.. and thanks :)

yeah toothpicks are gfba, non toothpick is Sd lol.

very scientific labeling method.

lmao, i was thinking the same thing when he told me about it..
    its a nice little pad for sure..

Happy sunday y'all..

had the worst "got busted dream" ever this AM..
    happens sometimes during late flower when i smell the weed in my sleep i think.. man it felt so fucking real.

gonna water them ladies today and take some pics.. shit's getting chunky as fuck in there.

18. I found a tick already.  

19. Trimming again today - never ends. I mean, it's nice to have the nugs and all but... Lol

No sense complaining. Nobody listens anyhow

AW, if you want to stop the dreams, stop sleeping. Easy fix.

J