Gravity bong or waterfall?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by tokerdoker, Jan 11, 2014.

1. I dont have anything to smoke out of and I'm just going to make a gravity or a waterfall bong. Which one gets you highest?

2. Gravity bong in my opinion :pSent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Grav bong all the waySent from Uranus

4. Waterfall if you have a big bowl. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Waterfall fucks me up like no body's business hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I was going to say neither, but if you have absolutely nothing then by all means go for it. Id say grav bong because its easier to reuse and shit.

7. eww first of all...

both are gross 

but geeeb' for sure

8. [quote name="invinciblejets" post="19362980" timestamp="1390058917"]eww first of all...both are gross but geeeb' for sure[/quote]Why ew?

9. i dont like ghetto homemade smoking devices that usally involve tinfoil....but cant deny they get you ripped!

my girl love the geeb' i cant get her to smoke out of anything else unless i roll somthing.... so im not hatin

10. #10 tokerdoker, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    [quote name="invinciblejets" post="19368314" timestamp="1390139613"]i dont like ghetto homemade smoking devices that usally involve tinfoil....but cant deny they get you ripped!my girl love the geeb' i cant get her to smoke out of anything else unless i roll somthing.... so im not hatin[/quote]Haha I got you but I ended making a waterfall but no tinfoil I used a socket as the bowl. You should check out my post on real life stories about what happened when I used it!Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. What's a waterfall?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="syrupsarah" post="19395378" timestamp="1390532095"]What's a waterfall?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]It's like a grav but instead of cutting the whole bottom off you just poke a hole in the side near the bottom. Covering the hole will let you fill the bottle with water, put the bowl/cap on and then let go of the hole while lighting the bowl. As the water drains out the bottom it creates suction like like you would on a bong or bowl. When the waters all drained the bottle should be fill with smoke ready to inhale. The trouble I've had with waterfalls is that it takes too long to get them ready for the next hit and it's a pain to keep the hole covered so you don't spill water everywhere.Sent from my cloud of smoke:)

13. [quote name="gh05tk3y" post="19399121" timestamp="1390590627"]It's like a grav but instead of cutting the whole bottom off you just poke a hole in the side near the bottom. Covering the hole will let you fill the bottle with water, put the bowl/cap on and then let go of the hole while lighting the bowl. As the water drains out the bottom it creates suction like like you would on a bong or bowl. When the waters all drained the bottle should be fill with smoke ready to inhale. The trouble I've had with waterfalls is that it takes too long to get them ready for the next hit and it's a pain to keep the hole covered so you don't spill water everywhere.Sent from my cloud of smoke:)[/quote] cool thanks. You learn something new everyday :)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #14 SirKnosAlot, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    Hey about this, I spent the last 2 years using a bucket of water and random 2 liters for a gravity bong. I got very very high  . tho now I vape due to health conserns about plastic bottles and burning weed...

15. I love gravity bongs, you don't have to use the effort to inhale. Plus when you inhale you get so much smoke, with a grav you just push all that in and can get more than if you just inhale.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Have you considered buying a legit gravity bong?

17. #17 d-roid, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    Geebs have been my primary smoking tool since college. Not only are they cheap and easy, but they enable much more efficient combustion. I used to get as high as anyone I knew, but spent less on bud because I rarely used inefficient methods like blunts or joints.

On that note, I prefer geeb to waterfall because you have complete control of suction and and carbeuration so it's easier to manage the speed and temperature of your burn as well as the thickness of your hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. MFLB attached to a grav bong. Best clean high. But I would say grav bong overall since you don't have to worry about a refill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. I just make pissers

20. Big jug with like 5 pinky width holes on the bottom. Put it in a tub of water and use like a gb but you pull it the whole way out and it pisses downwards and fils up with smoke. It's like a waterfall and a grav all together