Best Vapourizer for 900?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by emph_Lemmi, Jan 11, 2014.

1. I'd like to answer with a "YES" except that's out of my budget

2. #82 Herbal Epiphany, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    gotta give respect to the OG posters, however, I have owned many pieces (glass and vaporizers ect) and while the volcano is not the most efficient vape, to me it is the most fun to use and delivers the best taste, and efficiency to high ratio, as well as ease of use and cleaning

for me the mflb is my kief vape, pax on the go and volcano whenever I can(even on the go) but Ive been strictly using my mobius glass bong recently and its been my favorite piece so far, its all preference

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #83 lwien, Apr 10, 2014

Respect right back at ya.  

You prefaced your statements in regards to the Volcano with, "to me",  and that clearly states that you are expressing an opinion rather than a statement of fact and I would never want to invalidate your opinion or anyone else's opinion about any vape that they may like, including the Volcano.

But when someone makes a general statement of fact that can be proven not to be true, I'm going to be all over that.

There are a lot of great vapes on the market, including the Volcano, and they all have their strengths as well as their weaknesses.   What is not an opinion, but a statement of fact, is that there is no one best vape for everyone and while the Volcano may be the best vape for one person, it could very well be the worst vape for someone else.

And this is what kinda drives me nuts.   When a potential vape purchaser comes to GC and asks a general question like, what vaporizer I should get, and without finding out specifically what this person wants in a vape, someone will come in and say, "Get the Volcano.   It's the best vaporizer there is", for that statement of fact is total bullshit, as it would be for ANY vaporizer, eh?    Just because it may be the best vaporizer for you (not you in particular) does not automatically mean that it would be the best vaporizer for someone else. 

Anyway..........LOVE Mobius...........especially their Ion Matrix bubblers.     Not too big, not too small.   For me, its the perfect size for vaporbonging.

4. #84 Herbal Epiphany, Apr 10, 2014
    I agree, after using the volcano daily it became almost like oxygen after a while and it was almost pointless to hit due to my tolerance and the amount of bud I would have to use(I am the type that likes to be put to bed) After buying my bong and using it I also developed a tolerance relatively quickly, I then tried my volcano and it got me higher then it has in months before that, so my opinion is to buy a few good pieces instead of just one with 900$, ( I strongly recommend the mflb just for kief) and alternate your methods of smoking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Totally agree.    I've found that when my tolerance starts to creep up, I can switch strains and it brings it back down..........for a bit.   Then it goes back up again.    Either a t-break or a strain switch brings it back into line.   What's interesting though,  and mirrors what you said above, is that if you switch vaporizers, it can have the exact same affect on your tolerance as switching strains.     I guess it's because of the different cannabinoid profiles that different vapes offer up.    But this can also lead one to think that one vaporizer is inherently better than another, which may not be true.

Case in point.    I've been using my LSV for about year now.    Tolerance creeped up.   Brought out the MFLB, which I haven't used in over a year and it got me totally blitzed.    Now compared to the LSV, the MFLB is considered a light weight, but be that as it may, it got me totally lifted.  

Moral of the story.    As you said, get a few good pieces and bring them into rotation.     It'll do wonders for your tolerance.

6. Volcano digital for $600-$700. Resizable bags, easy use/cleaning, warranty if kept clean, etc.

"Volcano everday, baby." - Darth Vapir

7. The EQ is great (that's what I have) and the Volcano is solid from what people say, but there are a lot of options when it comes to vaporizers these days. There are plenty of great ones between $150-$300 and lately there have been more high end units coming out like that Sublimator, the Herbalizer, etc. I don't know if these are worth the price either, but make sure you shop around. I've been very curious about the Plenty vape, made by the Volcano guys. I like the herb chamber. I think its about $350 or so. 

8. #88 boydamien, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Buy cheap pay twice!

Being an owner of the mjfb I wouldn't buy anything that was similar.

The reviews and there warranty service speak for themselfs

There is some dodgy shit produced in China, with god knows what health risks either.

Lol sorry posted this in wrong thread :S

Meant for the dragon lite.
    Maybe a good mod will move it for me :)

9. I think the reason why switching vapes may give that effect is because  the vaporizer itself is part of the environment you vape in and the environmental setting has an impact on your tolerance . When changing the vaporizer you are also changing the environment as well . It's possible that after using a particular vaporizer for awhile we become classically conditioned to the device as a drug-associated environmental cue,eliciting some sort of bodily response that raises our tolerance and so when using a new device , that association is not made, and so with the lack of the bodily response will make the tolerance lower than usual, until you make the association implicitly. Same could also apply to switching  different strain ,since it may smell and look different.

Many cases of overdose of other drugs was not due to taking more than usual , but simply taking it at a different environment than usual and with different people.

They are worth the price. These vapes are basically the prototypes of what your standard vape is going to look like in the future. Easy to use, high extraction, high potency, simplicity in use. Where as many other vapes are still finicky in producing results without a specific technique, these vapes are basically "noob proof" when it comes to vapour production. 

It's a much more fun experience for all parites involved. Owners don't have to worry about learning a technique. First time friends trying it out don't have to worry about "getting it right". 

11. Too pricey for me at the moment, but there are a lot of cool products coming out. The Cloud looks awesome. That's probably the one I would go with, but I'll have to look up what the Heat Island and Lotus vapes are like. Then there's that Herbalizer that seems cool. I'm more skeptical regarding that Sublimator, but maybe that's just a reaction to the no-frills design of the thing. Some people seem to be loving it. It would be great to be able to use concentrates by themselves in an electronic vape as well. Lots of great products out there and more on the horizon it seems. 

I can attest to the sublimator being a beast. It rips like a motherfucker. Also, when it comes do dabs, only the D-Nail compares IMO. Sublimator is smoother but you can't carb cap it like a D-Nail.