Best Vapourizer for 900?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by emph_Lemmi, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Hey all,

I'm looking into getting a vaporizer at the moment as after 4-5 years of smoking I think I need to commit to the health benefits that vapes offer.

I've done a whole load of research but I was wondering what GC could recommend to me?

I'm liking the look of the volcano for around 800 dollars, can anyone shed some light on these?

Any opinions are valid,

Cheers guys and gals.  :smoking:

2. For $900, you are better off getting a extreme Q for $175 and buying 2 oz's of fine fine herbage....Volcano's are cool and everything but after owning both, I enjoy the Extreme Q much more and it's literally 1/3 the price for the same product.

Thanks for your reply.

What are some of the advantages of the Extreme Q over the Volcano? (apart from price)  

4. $900 is crazy.  More dollars than sense.

5. #5 Menchville, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    3 Fan settings, nice LED front light, remote control, multiple screens/bowls included, with bags. Very user-friendly and gives thick smoke like vapor for long periods of time, I have owned a few and given a few to all my buddies/family. It's the rave of everyone right now.

The cons, the glass peaces are very brittle if hot and will break if they drop....I have done this plenty of times but I also had mine in the dorm rooms being handled by stoned college kids.

Another con....the screens and bags get a little clogged up after about a weeks worth of hard usage and you will have to burn the stuff off to get a nice clear screen.

I bought a volcano for $500 used and it smoked really nice, don't get me wrong...but for $500, I was getting the same long lasting high as the extreme Q, I sold it 3 months after when everyone went to the extreme Q, I suggest using the big turkey baster bags, it holds a whole bowls worth of vapor and will get you so stoned.  :smoking:

I don't have to spend that much, it's just my budget man. I always prefer to buy high quality and well made items in general.

I would prefer if possible, to find a highly user friendly vaporizer. That won't break or f*ck up too much.

I'm from Australia and ordering spare parts would not be ideal in my situation.

Cheers for the feedback though, I'll read into it and put it on my list. :smoke:

I do understand quality but some items are overpriced. I like to tear new shit apart and fix it up all upgraded. Then I gain a working knowledge of it and can repair it.

Tear apart a vaporizer and you have $6 worth of parts.

I'm more than willing to do this, but it's annoying when I have to mail it all out. Paraphernalia gets picked up occasionally by the border too. :confused_2:  :bongin:

Is there any brands or vaporizers you've had good experiences with?

10. $900? If you doin it like that..get a sublimator. It's vaporizing on steroids..I would get one but I wouldn't even think about paying their price tag.

After you get it post some videos we wanna see you hit it :smoke:

11. [quote name="emph_Lemmi" post="19319346" timestamp="1389429701"]I would prefer if possible, to find a highly user friendly vaporizer. That won't break or f*ck up too much.I'm from Australia and ordering spare parts would not be ideal in my situation.Cheers for the feedback though, I'll read into it and put it on my list. :smoke:[/quote]If durability is a concern for you the herbalaire is practically indestructible, from what I hear. You can also use it in bag or whip style. The guys and gals over at FC have a ton of good things to say about this vape, and it'd be the one I'd buy if I didn't already have a solo. Also if I had such a hefty budget subliminator hands down.

Can you provide some links to some info on this? I want to make sure I can get it shipped to AU.

Haha, I'll take a look. I'll defs chuck a video up in this thread when I finally do get it.

14. Head over to fuckcombustion.com you'll find tons of info there and as far as purchasing if I were to buy it it would be from eBay with a warranty and make sure you get version 2.2!

http://youtu.be/UmYLBRBvyRE

Is eBay really a good method for buying a vaporizer? I'd probably rather buy from source.

Buying from the source is the best way. You know what you are getting and you know there'll be no problems in case of warranty.

Also, the fact that you said something about $900 for a vaporizer, I wouldn't consider buying on eBay to save a few bucks..not worth it imo.

18. You can get a Volcano for 600-800 if that is what you really want.

If you care about budget an Arizer Extreme Q is a beauty.

19. [quote name="lwien" post="19320174" timestamp="1389453072"]http://youtu.be/UmYLBRBvyRE[/quote]that thing looks insaneSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Trust me, get a Sublimator. If I had the money that you have that is exactly what I would buy. It's pretty much the ultimate smoking device, and gets you the most out of your bud and concentrates. 

The best Sublimator they offer is about $800. If you already have a bong you can convert it into a Sublimator for $550.