Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many blunts will a quarter roll?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Jan 10, 2014.

1. #1 bdk2jw, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Title. Me and a few friends wanna throw in and smoke a quarter tomorrow, and we want to roll blunts. How many blunts will a quarter roll using these? http://tjonlinestore.com/xcart43/images/P/11568.jpg

Also, there is probably going to be 5 people. Is a quarter too much for 5 people in one night (aka waste of weed) or does it really matter? We're each gonna be putting in a little towards the Q so its not like any of us are losing a bunch of money.

2. Depends what size you can roll and if the quarters compressed or not. Not compressed prob 5 compressed 3-4 if they are fat. Small ones you can make as many as you want Lol.

3. a quarter should get you 7  1-gram blunts. a 1 gram blunt is pretty standard.. and i would say its just enuf for you guys!

4. It depends. 1 gram is standard but I sometimes get 2 stuffed into my wraps. Also are there 5 or 7 of you? And just smoke all of it man, don't be a noob.

5. I hate these questions. Clearly it depends on how big you want your blunt

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. One 7g blunt, go big or go home

7. "sigh"

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Idk how people pack that big myine always rips

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. As is said, one gram blunts is standard so 7. I really only ever roll one gram blunts and i think between you and your friends 6-7 would be good.

10. 7 grams = 1 blunt.

11. Questions like this should be deleted on sight. Clearly the answer is based on opinion amd factors we cannot see kike bud density/fluffiness.With MY homegrown bud. I can roll you 14 .5 rillos. A nice small personal blunt. You both could have one to pregame then to end it. But honestly. Dumb fuckin question you are probably 15. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. For real dude.  Roll a goddie.  Its where instead of splitting the dutch you keep it intact and pull all the guts out and then stuff it back up with weed so you have a cigar sized blunt

13. On the typically blunt I'll throw down 1.2 every time minimum because it's just the base amount needed to fill the wrap. I use white owls typically. If I'm feeling cool I'll get the Dutch

14. Cigarillos usually roll up really well with 1 gram. They're like almost stuffed, so you don't have too much of a tobacco:weed ratio, but at the same time, you can roll 7 of those mofos up. And 7 gs between 5 people sounds like the perfect balance between getting super high, and not wasting much weed. 

15. Least :2 Most:4 Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I was thinkin. Of an eighth haha you could roll Least:4 Most:6 Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. 1-14 blunts. I'd roll 9Sent from The Gods.

18. For me a quarter is $120 and will hopefully last me two fucking weeks at the minimum. If your going to burn through 7g in one night at least think about those of us who have to make shit like that last them for a while! Jeezus, I need to make some fucking money. Smoking a quarter in one night would be like a miracle for me or something.

I hear ya bro, one of these days though, I'll be that high roller blazing through blunt after blunt in one night.  :hello:

20. Once I get a nice living situation where I can grow more than a shitty micro-cabinet thing then maybe a quarter in one night will be a reality haha. Until then I will continue to make eighths last me a week