Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No more red eyes?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pot4fun, Jan 10, 2014.

1. that quote about tolerance makes sense, but i can tell you first hand that years ago when i would only smoke a few grams a week, i could get suuuuuper high from .2-.3 but now i smoke all day and can barely get high from a gram lol. tolerance definitely exists and it sucks 

2. I think being dehydrated has something to do with it. I've noticed when I drink more fluids they just get glossy.

3. Mine had stopped getting red, then I took a T break, smoked a bowl, and they got really really red

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

They get red because THC dilates your blood vessels. I love having a low tolerance, but it means my eyes will also get red.

5. I sometimes get red eyes and sometimes I don't. I think just every time I don't want them to be red at all they go redder than ever. Haha

6. I smoke often, but spaced out enough so that I still have zero tolerance. My eyes never really get red, but they drop and glaze over.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. wow i got sidetracked for like 20 minutes rom the damn stonedgirls ad at the top of the page lol....

8. I have red eyes normally .. When I smoke I just get droopy eyes .. Lightly Tinted glasses make it unnoticeable tho .. My eyes used to get TORE THE FUCK UP lol .. But years in chlorine pools and smoke in my eyes changed that .. Try to not use drops.. Rumor has it your eyes produce less tears after constant use and make the effects worse

9. Maybe you need a loong t-break. Or something small as to why your eyes don't get red. Although it may be norma since you said it happens when you get baked or something which is true to all. If I just take a bowl hit or two my eyes might get glazed but if I smoke alot my eyes bleed

Maybe you need a loong t-break. Or something small as to why your eyes don't get red. Although it may be norma since you said it happens when you get baked or something which is true to all. If I just take a bowl hit or two my eyes might get glazed but if I smoke alot my eyes bleed

10. That's truly the best way to smoke! I've smoked 1-2 times on the weekend almost every week for a year and a half now and I have very little tolerance. However, I have found that I tend to get retarded more than high more recently.

11. #31 HighNAz, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    I had an acquaintance from Sudan who told me there was a weed in Sudan called Bango.  One hit and you're high for life.  
    http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article43880

12. Funny, it depends on what i smoke. OG kush makes me look like the devil lol

13. #33 bomatt4, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    My eyes still get red after smoking for 15 years. I use clear eyes all the time. But lately I've been using the Target brand clear eyes, which does the same thing for a fraction of the cost.

14. Been toking for like a month straight and the minute i go out, redder than the devils eyes...... And when im home they are white... Wtf haha
    Been toking for like a month straight and the minute i go out, redder than the devils eyes...... And when im home they are white... Wtf haha

15. I wish I had no more red eyes cause it never fails my eyes are a dead give away. -_-

16. its not a tolerance thing for me. my eyes stopped getting red when i turned 14 even after a t break they just get glossy but not red.

17. I've been smoking for 3 years daily now and don't get red eyes , only bags under my eyes. The only time i'll get red eyes is if im dabbing along with taking tons of edibles. 

18. Probably used to it

Peace/Love