Pitbull lovers

Discussion in 'Pets' started by simplymickey420, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Pitbulls look awesome, but I always thought they were aggressive or is that a rot wiler? idk

2. New to the community but I love the breed as well I have a red nose female, half red half blue albino female and pit/mastiff puppy ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411570122.706497.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411570151.209550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Heres my latest addition unfortunately 2 pups didnt make it not a pitbull but blue staffordshire bull terrior

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. This is my bricked headed beauty 💞 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412390311.291731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I work at an animal shelter and get to spend a lot of time with pits. Some come from pretty bad situations but hold nothing against humans. They're the best! I have four rescues, two are pits. ❤️🐶

❤️

6. This is my foster pup Meatball ❤️. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412882951.650138.jpg

❤️

7. I love pibbles!! I wish they had a better image.....They are illigal in my provence but they are SOOOO good dogs!!

8. I love my child she is better than any of my kids.
    I got her when she was 3 weeks and never had too teach her anything. She is old now and everyone says to put her down. Not until she says so and the doctor agrees. You see I Love my PITBULL. She is spoiled.

9. Almost any dog, if raised proper isn't going to be unnecessarily aggressive. Pits just got a bad rap due to shitty people doing shitty things with them.. when they're actually pretty sweet dogs. My old job was known for taking in pits for socialization and they were great.. no more issues with them than any other breed. Rescued pits are usually even sweeter cause its like they know they're getting the shit end of the stick and are extra grateful to you for taking it in.

I don't really think it'll happen, but if there was only one dog to replace pits in terms of being on the shit list.. it'd be those Belgian shepherds, the breed that is starting to phase out German shepherds in services like police and the secret service. If raised right they're great dogs, but they're rather new in terms of the public owning them. It takes time to weed out aggression and such that was bred into a service breed, but people always want what's new and rush things.. which then makes the dog look bad when it was people being dumb. Even I am a lil iffy around them and I've been working with dogs most my life, I have yet to see a Belgian shepherd with an inkling of fear in it.

10. I used to have a pitbull mix. She was the most loving dog I've ever known. She used to pin my cats down and lick them for hours. The cats loved the shit out of her.

Thinking about it, she used to lick the hell out of everyone. That's all she wanted to do. Lay down in a lap, get loved on, and lick your hands. She would do that for hours at a time. I miss that dog. Her name was Kiwi.