Pitbull lovers

Discussion in 'Pets' started by simplymickey420, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Let's get a feed going lol I love the breed and am a total advocate for giving them a better image cuz well their the best:) this is havoc he's 2 years old my very best friend in the world ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389372913.319420.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 TheAnswer121, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    this is Bowser, he's a Razor Edge/Gotti mix.

he's just under 2 years old. when we moved from NJ we had to give away our Red Nose pit, Chief. 

we got him when he was a pup for our 5 year old son who is autistic. they are best friends and he is great with lil man. they play together and he has never once snapped out of anger or even pain. our son can get a little rough sometimes, but Bowser's a champ.

i think that he knows that our son is different and loves him just as much as we do.

Attached Files:

3. That's awesome:) my good friend has lupus n havoc is hella gentle n caring for her I love that about them they really feel the people they love they kno if their sad happy stressed sick whatever u have a cute dog btw:)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389374045.123304.jpg
    This is my cussin pot bull rednose believed to be albino

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Aww he looks fat n happy love it at head stoner in chargeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. H ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389408916.847741.jpg
    He's not fat it was just that angle

7. We got a Corgy-Pit Bull mix. 
    Funny looking with a big head and short "weener dog" legs. Happiest dog I ever saw. 
    Follows me from room to room. Just needs to be my pal.
    Loves to play, with people or other dogs, don't matter. Likes to kill squeaky toys.
    Little kids climb all over him and he loves it.
    Chases birds at the beach. Short legs for high RPM's, covers a lot of beach in a short time.
    Almost does back flips when you ask him if he wants to go "bye-bye".
    Total fucking chick magnet.

8. Post a video of that bye bye trick ? For grasscity

9. #9 AlmightySosa, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    [​IMG]
    These are my Dogs Charlie (left) Rascal (right)
    Really great dogs, love the bred.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ima just plug my dog in here, he's half pit doe
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391899328.606383.jpg

11. ahh, always loved the breed. as i tell folks who may be scared to approach a pit, a bad dog is a reflection of a bad owner, nothing less.

12. The sweet ones do seem very sweet, I must say. I've also noticed it to be really just about the only "bull" breed available in shelters (probably due to the negative stigma). French and English bulldogs seem rather rare comparatively.

I'd totally think about fostering a sweet pitty (I'm pondering fostering a dog in general), but sadly I think they are just a bit too big of a breed for me to handle :/ .

13. My dog was attacked the other day by 2 random dogs. One was a pit and the other a mutt. Right in front of the house. Let him out to pee like I always do an d they attacked him on my doorstep. He's so docile, he didn't know whatg to do. I chased them off, and we took him to the vet for an infection. People need to pay attention to their pets man. Shit sucks.

A Corgy/Pit Bull huh? Now that's something I'd like to see some pictures of :D .

15. My girl is so sweet and is by my side 24/7 except when its too hot to stay in the car.
    View attachment 1300499

16. this my little minnie shes a fantastic dog :D:D

sent from the middle o nowhere

Attached Files:

17. #17 theshadowshower, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
  18. Here are my friend's pits Haha forgot all about this shit

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. Pits love to play dress up, give a little girl and a pit bull time together and they will have a blast.

20. Left ta right ... moby 7yrs old amstaff - buddah 2yrs old dakane razors edge blue nose and my daughters dog bently a.k.a Taco

Old man of the mountian

Attached Files: