Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to get high and work out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Jan 10, 2014.

1. #1 BlazedPlatypus, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Should I do this? I'm gonna smoke and then go to the country club to work out (yeah I sound like a rich snob)...after I work out I'm gonna hit the steam room then maybe get a shower. Last time I went here high (last week) I just hit the steam room and didn't work out. I hallucinated, in the steam room. 'Twas very nice, but there was a naked old man in there with me for the first few minutes.

EDIT: my workouts are pretty hard, but I have three different workouts I alternate through day by day. Today is the easiest.

2. Go ahead! Just try not to get distracted before you start your workout.

3. If you're lifting and don't have something to spot you then i wouldn't lift anything too heavy and it'll probably kill your high, i know it would for me. I workout then smoke i just make it a reward for working out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Guys, I've been sitting in the parking lot for like twenty minutes not working out. Damn. I'm feelin lazy too like I don't want to. I might just try it. But I know I will hit the steam room. I'm trippin out writing this.

5. I never work out high. Their is a time and place for everything.

6. Go workout dude! Stop posting and go workout lol. Sent from The Gods.

7. I like smoking after i workout, but thats just preference. 

8. #8 Ganja ☤, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    You think he is working out, or just sitting in the steam room stoned as fuck? Lol 

• Like Like x 3
  9. Then Indica after you workout! :) I have done this.

10. [quote name="Ganja ☤" post="19311983" timestamp="1389318593"]You think he is working out, or just sitting in the steam room stoned as fuck? LolSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Definitely in the stream room lol

11. [quote name="Ganja ☤" post="19311709" timestamp="1389316021"]I never work out high. Their is a time and place for everything.[/quote] XD sounds like professor oak over here lololSent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. i fuckin hate working out high

13. Nah can't do it, I've done and I just don't have the energy to do it I get distracted but what I like to do is get a nice good workout and then take a shower and then get high as fuck.

14. I love working out high especially if its a private gym and not a university gym. 

15. I do it all the time :) Both before (and after ;) weightlifting, and cardio.

True, it does burn off your high faster, in much the same way as it burns off your lunch. Your just boosting your metabolism, that's all. But you can still be high while doing it. At least "I can" :) LOL

Then, when I'm done with my workout, I can smoke some more and relax :) Easy peasy :)

16. Smoke out then work out! :metal:  :metal:  :metal:

But really I've done this but you have to be sure to be right near the gym (for me it's my garage) before you smoke, that way you dont have time to get distracted. Once you start you will be focused and into it.

17. From personal experience I find if you're doing any compound/heavy lifts, smoking beforehand does nothing but decrease strength and motivation.. But saying that, if i'm doing isolation workouts, I can get the pretty killer pump, especially in arms or abs  :smoke: 

My advice would to be wait until after the gym to smoke up, or in your case, remove yourself from the gym after your workout, smoke, then return and hit the sauna/steam rooms.

I also read something somewhere how after a workout you get higher because of the chemicals released in your brain, seems to work for me  :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  18. I workout then smoke i just make it a reward for working out.
     [​IMG]

19. yeah i do p90x which is basically isolation