Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying Weed off Craigslist

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dubs25, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Yea, I think it's fine. If it's decriminalized, then I don't think cops are gonna worry about that so much.

2. #22 Bamboobam, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    Also, if you do do this, take a friend with you (preferably a guy or a couple of people in case anything happens). Update us OP!

3. I doubt a cop would waste his time to get a small bust so it sounds legit but be careful, even though its a new city for you you might want to bring a friend along.

4. There's plenty of it, true. But should there be? Nah. We should all be able to get so blazed that we can't even notice what race anyone is :)

5. #25 Bill O'Really, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    It ain't racism if it's funny! Oh, you're Asian... Sorry, I forgot... You guys ain't got no sense of humor.. It's all math and shit. ...JK bro... math is cool too!

6. Dude, if we had no differences and all got along, what fun would that be? I'd rather deal with cultural differences and fuck with people and have them fuck with me back then have some boring vanilla society where everyone was the same. Fuck that. Racism can be funny...but bullying and hated is a different story. Fuck that shit!

7. If it's funny, that's fine with me :D Racist comedy can be the funniest shit ever sometimes while not actually criticizing the race. But when people add hate into it, nyeh. And I 100% get what you mean about a boring society, you need some controversy to have things be interesting :p

8. One of my best friends was this black dude, he died when he was working on an underground pipe and the hole collapsed on him. Richard White. I miss him so fucking bad. Me and this cat would get stoned as shit together, now I look like a cop, he looked like a thug... We would do this ventriloquist act... I'd sit on his lap and talk like a black dude....or he'd sit on mine and talk like mitt Romney. We could say whatever the fuck we wanted, people told us to take that shit on stage it was so funny. Fucking puppets making fun of racism by using it.
    Funniest guy I ever met. My brother!

9. If we can't make fun of cultural differences then we are actually propagating racism by ignoring it, or lending credence to it. Hate comes from ignorance, observation of differences comes from inquisitiveness and genuine interest in other cultures.

10. LOL i want being racist how is that racist? theres some very sensetive people on here for sure...I hjave good friends of every race, for you to say its racist that i dont grab off brown ppl or blacks or asians is just retarded...thats not racism its the goddamned truth....why should i walk on eggshells so some pasty white ppl dont get upset? my best freind was a black guy i helped him move it took 12 hours whn i was moving i asked him months in advance when the day came he said he had some drug deals to make and i should hire someone to help...anyway take it as u like, many other caes of fukery liek this....alls im saying is if someone has a problem with the truth they gonna get a hurt real baaad

11. #31 MooseyPoo, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    The way in which you type kills me, it's too funny(not takin the piss). I sorta agree with you too.

12. WILL DO MY LAST WANT IS TO APPEAR RACIST, LOT SOF DEALERS WONT EVEN LET U LOOK ATTHE BUD HERE IN TORONTO ITS ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY PPL ARE JUST CUSSIES TO MOST DEALERS THEY ARE SHOWN ZERO RESPECT FOR THEIR BUSINESS...STREET LEVEL DEALERS ARE HONESTLY SOME OF THE SHADIEST PPL U WILL EVER MEET, FIND SOME FREINDS TO GO IN WITH AND GRAB BIG CUZ SMALL TIME DEALERS ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!!! IF U WANT ME TO ADD COMEDY I CAN SAY: that these kids who overcharge for crap bud they live at home for free dont work and have parents who dont teach them anything, they feel its ok to sell male moldy weed because no one has the balls to confront them about it,,thats how it works..thats why it must be legalized...i told a fellow his bud wasnt to great and he was yelling about kidnapping me and shit, these arent real ppl theyre wannabe thugs who need to get a real job

13. im truly not a douchbag lol guys i grew up in this city and have seen it change, i apologize for the tryong my keyboard sucks, but yo realtalk if they arent your bros dont be fast to trust new ppl,,ive seen many times theyll sell u a decent hq or q a few times then they unload trash weed on u if u dont buy more and more...its universally frustrating to be looking into a bag of ppopcorn buds and hear its 45 a hq but ur getting a deal for 40 LOL i love brown ppl and pollacks too, my neighbor was poish and he made me drink vodka whenever he could, most drunk ive ever been. and brown kids can be hilarious they just dont have the business accumen ive seen in other dealers....namaste all

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yup! That's a black friend! LOL....Why the hell do I think that'd make a great TV comedy skit...." Yup, that's a black guy" starring Eddie Griffin and some white dude.....

15. LOL. See, this is what we need. It's not saying anything degrading or putting them down, so it's fine. But if it's insulting them, c'mon. We were coming to an agreement on this but then you flipped the fuck out. You were being a racist dick, don't be a racist dick, end of conversation.

16. Stfu about racism. Didnt know martin luther king and Gandhi had so many kids. Just answer the OP's questions. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Honestly, I have not read any of this.Someone answer this for me: Does buying off Craigslist work?

Like a TV or gossip?  I think most people are generally living in a "boring" society. Most people obey by the laws, and are therefore pretty much already living closer to the world without any "real danger" then the one that has danger. 

Let me just say, That made plenty of sense in my head.

19. People can't say weather it will work 100% or not, they've given you their opinions on how it could go down. Take a friend with you and don't be surprised if you get sent to jail. That's all we can really say, we've never used that dealer before.