Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying Weed off Craigslist

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dubs25, Jan 9, 2014.

1. I know there's about a million of these topics on GC but I can't find the answer to my situation. I know it is really stupid to post an ad on craigslist saying that you're looking for weed but I'm not in that situation. I just moved outside of a city where marijuana is decriminalized and I simply wen't on the "strictly platonic" category on craigslist and found an ad. This guy was looking for people to chill out with and go to bars and parties and stuff with. In the middle of the ad, this guy very discretely said that he was "420 friendly". So, I emailed him and told him my situation and how I'm looking for a knew person (i was discrete too when asking him). When he responded, he seemed very legit. He told me his name and where about in the city he lived, and his prices and strains he had. He then went on to tell me how he didn't want me to get the idea that he is screwing me on his prices. He offered me an eighth of high quality ATF (Alaskan Thunder Fuck) for $50 which is a little high for the city I'm in. But he seemed like a really nice guy who wanted to help me out. He sent me pictures and everything. Then he went on to say that he would make sure I got good stuff like he does for all of his customers (I guess implying that he deals to others). What do you guys think? Does this sound legit? I really think I can trust him. I tried asking people around my school but they were all trying to sell me an eighth for $70 and i looked at it and it was full of seeds. Haha. So i think its worth a shot. What about you guys? And to add to everything, the cops in the city I live in simply don't care about people smoking. That's what this city is known for. This is the picture he sent me. 

Attached Files:

2. if u have a doc rec u can by from him...if its the best deal u got then get it.i bought from criagslist before even got some stripper's and hookers..for awhile i was addicted......to the hooker not the weed. :ey:

3. Yeah, that's how you find solid weed on CGL. people saying they want to "chill" and are 420 friendly.

Other times it's actually legit...they just want to chill and want you to hook them up or it's something sexual (like in casual encounters where some dealers post).

I'd say go for it...it's decriminalized, no cop is going to waste the time and you'd only be out $50. Worth it to have solid bud.

4. I've done it before and ended up with a great connection. I mean, the guy did hit on me but didn't force anything. He asked me whether I wanted to keep it professional or not.

Like the previous poster, I really don't local law enforcement would waste their time with small deals like that.

5. [quote name="TokedTurtle" post="19310703" timestamp="1389306613"]I've done it before and ended up with a great connection. I mean, the guy did hit on me but didn't force anything. He asked me whether I wanted to keep it professional or not.Like the previous poster, I really don't local law enforcement would waste their time with small deals like that.[/quote]Yeah I hear ya man. And I know that the guy isn't going to make me feel uncomfortable or anything. On the ad, he strictly said that he has a girlfriend and anything sexual will be highly inappropriate. So I kind of have a good feeling about this guy.

6. i have only had good experiences when meeting people on craigslist, but really in 2014 i cant imagine doing this kind of thing when you can buy weed online without ever meeting someone

7. Usually i would always advise no, but this seems too be a little different. i would maybe give it a shot

8. best way iis to just agree on meeting in a pbulic place. if theyre irked by thatt, then so am i and drop em like a hot papa.

9. [quote name="Dubs25" post="19310541" timestamp="1389305232"]I know there's about a million of these topics on GC but I can't find the answer to my situation. I know it is really stupid to post an ad on craigslist saying that you're looking for weed but I'm not in that situation. I just moved outside of a city where marijuana is decriminalized and I simply wen't on the "strictly platonic" category on craigslist and found an ad. This guy was looking for people to chill out with and go to bars and parties and stuff with. In the middle of the ad, this guy very discretely said that he was "420 friendly". So, I emailed him and told him my situation and how I'm looking for a knew person (i was discrete too when asking him). When he responded, he seemed very legit. He told me his name and where about in the city he lived, and his prices and strains he had. He then went on to tell me how he didn't want me to get the idea that he is screwing me on his prices. He offered me an eighth of high quality ATF (Alaskan Thunder Fuck) for $50 which is a little high for the city I'm in. But he seemed like a really nice guy who wanted to help me out. He sent me pictures and everything. Then he went on to say that he would make sure I got good stuff like he does for all of his customers (I guess implying that he deals to others). What do you guys think? Does this sound legit? I really think I can trust him. I tried asking people around my school but they were all trying to sell me an eighth for $70 and i looked at it and it was full of seeds. Haha. So i think its worth a shot. What about you guys? And to add to everything, the cops in the city I live in simply don't care about people smoking. That's what this city is known for. This is the picture he sent me. [/quote]What you should do is get bit coins. My brother uses this site and he has bought unmentionables from there, gummy bears in fact.I also know that on that site they sell thins other than weed. If ya catch my drift. Its defiantly worth looking at.more things than just weed, if you know what im saying

10. [quote name="Thee Mushroom Man" post="19317079" timestamp="1389399523"]What you should do is get bit coins. My brother uses this site and he has bought unmentionables from there, gummy bears in fact.I also know that on that site they sell thins other than weed. If ya catch my drift. Its defiantly worth looking at.more things than just weed, if you know what im saying[/quote]Can't that be more risky though. What if it were to be found while it was being shipped?

11. dude just get it off CL what dumb shit retard would order weed agreeing to pay before seeing the product...

12. I know. I would never buy it online. Not in a million years. That's way to sketchy.

13. #13 Futhark, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    craigslist is full of scams

14. Hey man, try to keep the racism out of here. We're not about that. If you're racist, keep it to yourself, you may be offending people on the forum. You're even offending me, and I'm white for fuck's sake. And just remember next time, check the bud before you buy it. If you don't, that's your fault.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hey man, try to keep the racism out of here. We're not about that. If you're racist, keep it to yourself, you may be offending people on the forum. You're even offending me, and I'm white for fuck's sake. And just remember next time, check the bud before you buy it. If you don't, that's your fault.

16. #16 Birdlives, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Be careful, I think you are a girl based on your posts.
    People are already trying to take advantage of you by selling you $70 dollar eighths with seeds.
    Any legit dealer would only do that if you seem extremely desperate, are a small girl, or come off that you have no idea about cannabis and how much is costs.
    Try to make friends with a guy who can help you out because if you really are an innocent looking female most male dealers or people who could potentially help you will not take you seriously, and just try to scam you, or at worst, rape you. (carry mace always)

• Like Like x 1
  17. If he is a cop, he is dumber than you are. Buy it!

18. I agree. If it ain't Tosh.0 funny keep it to yourself!

19. Weed looks killer. Fuck Craigslist tho buying green

Lol, there's plenty of racism here. I've seen it first hand. It's the internet, just deal with it.