Girlfriends Anal Compromise... Halp.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GiveMeYourBud, Jan 9, 2014.

Take a hint and stop bringing it the fuck up.  No, means no and to keep asking is sort of doing damage to your relationship.  If it were me I'd leave it alone and settle on what she would let me do.  The anus wasn't made for a dong, but a pussy is. Besides there's more to sex than just anal. right?

2. a white kid saying "nigguhs gay"....... I think your the gay nigger here lol stfu with that stupid talk trying to sound cool 😂😭😂gtfoh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Couldn't say it any better.

4. Good point, a straight man taking a dick shaped object inside of himself is the exact same as a straight female taking a dick shaped object inside of herself.

5. I'm so fucking sick of hearing this same story

6. Eh.... tell her you want to lick het bum..... so that should start off in your favor :)

Let her take you from behind, have a few drinks, smoke a joint and make a night out of it. Start off with small toys.

7. It's the exact same thing when we're comparing assholes, or are men's assholes so much more sensitive than a woman's now? 

8. A straight man sucking a cock is the exact same as a straight woman sucking cock...or are men's and women's mouths so much different now?

9. A straight man sucking a cock is the exact same as a straight woman sucking cock...or are men's and women's mouths so much different now?

10. A straight man sucking a cock is the exact same as a straight woman sucking cock...or are men's and women's mouths so much different now?

Totally fair. If you're terribly against having something in your ass, why do you expect her to want something in her ass? :p 

12. #72 *guest, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014

But OP's girlfriend isn't asking him to take a cock in his ass. Not a real one anyway. 

He'd just be letting his girlfriend fuck his ass, just like he wants to do to her. 

13. Ok so sucking a dildo...a straight man sucking a dildo is not the same as a straight girl sucking a dildo, in the same way a straight man taking a strapon up the ass is not the same as a straight female taking a dildo or strapon up the ass.

14. #74 *guest, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014

Why not? Sucking a dildo seems equally pointless for both parties. 

I just think it's stupid for a man to think a woman should be okay with a dick in her ass, if he's not okay with a strap on in his. Some people (man or woman) just don't want things in their ass, so to expect that of someone without being willing to do the same is just silly to me. 

Besides, men are the ones who actually have a gland in their ass to make that shit pleasurable. Women don't even have that. 

15. Out if the many girls I've fucked, I've never gotten to do anal. It's my dream, always get turned down due to girth.

Omega369

16. OP,

just accept the fake dick in your ass. it could possibly be the best orgasm you can experience, AND you'll get the chance to put it in your girlfriend's butt.

And contrary to middle school belief, your girlfriend sticking a dildo in your ass does not make you gay :p 

18. Anal is Not worth getting ass fucked... Pussy is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

you ever had anything put in your ass?

if not, your opinion is invalid.

20. Lol I haven't, but anal is nothing special. It's just tight as hell, nothing compared to pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum