Girlfriends Anal Compromise... Halp.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GiveMeYourBud, Jan 9, 2014.

1. She can at least stick her finger up your butt once.

2. Your gf has check mate. Get over it man.

nice try

4. this is off topic but this thread made me horny so i have a fantasy where while I'm getting fucked i stick my finger in the guys butt but it only excites me because i wanna do it without permission lmao but i don't want to get beat up.

I've said this before but I think it needs repeating.  When your partner's penis is about an inch to two inches in start pushing like you're taking a dump.  Your sphincter will relax and your ass will suck that penis right in.  Not as painful.  It might take a couple of tries to time it just right but once you get it you'll not have the pain.  Please please make sure you're bowels are clear so you don't surprise him with an aborted brown fetus.  ;)

6. Go for it man. I mean it does feel pretty great unless she wants to ram a 8x10 dildo into your ass your first time. That would be ugly :laughing: . Everything is a two way street let's see how bad you wanna try it.

7. Hahahaha hows it feel? My girlfriend wants to do the same thing, for some reason she's like in love with the idea of anal play with me though. But then I'll be able to get anal also so is it worth it? :O

8. Just make sure you get to go first... and then don't let her stick anything up your butt after

9. [quote name="Carne Seca" post="19312056" timestamp="1389319422"]I've said this before but I think it needs repeating. When your partner's penis is about an inch to two inches in start pushing like you're taking a dump. Your sphincter will relax and your ass will suck that penis right in. Not as painful. It might take a couple of tries to time it just right but once you get it you'll not have the pain. Please please make sure you're bowels are clear so you don't surprise him with an aborted brown fetus. ;)[/quote]

Attached Files:

10. Well for me it feels great hell i can cum from that alone but i'm gay so i have some practice :p. Once you get used to it the orgasms you can get during anal are pretty fuckin awesome. It feels kinda how you'd expect the first few times it's like pooping but reverse direction :laughing: . Key thing is just relax the more you fight it the harder and more uncomfortable it will be. After you get loosened up and used to the in n out part your muscles should be able to hold their position and the toy or finger should slide in and out really easily. That's when it can be really pleasurable. Also anything with vibrations is the best imo.

Practice is what works best though start small like a finger and keep moving up. After a few tries you'll figure out how to make it easiest and feel the best. Just gotta experiment and be relaxed and comfortable.

11. i try to do it to my dude all the time... he never lets me in but he'll realize he likes it one day lol.

butt sex hurts pretty damn bad at first, greeneyedgoddess got the description down pretty well, eventually it feels good if you go slow but it takes a while to get used to it man. i either have to be really really horny or highly highly intoxicated on marijuana or alcohol for me to be down for booty, easiest way to stay relaxed.
    don't keep pushing your girl if shes not into it though because then you'll never get it, the idea of penis in your butt takes some getting used to. try using fingers and or tounge down there first, maybe shes down but shes insecure about her butt, show her you don't care and just start playing with it more, brake that barrier and eventually youll be in! just take it easy for your girls sake tho because all jokes aside it really does hurt at first. use ALOT of lube if she ever lets ya in. good luck

ice cube said it best though, "big dicks up yo ass is bad for your health"

12. #52 btaylortherogue, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    FIRST:  I would realize that she feels as strongly about her anus as you do about yours.  If your answer is a hard no, she has every right to give you a hard no.

SECOND:  I would sit down and figure out if anal is something I'd like, or something I need.

THIRD:  I'd sit down and talk with her about my wants and needs, and negotiate.

Edit: I want to clarify something.  When I say "if your answer is a hard no," I really mean that if you have things you aren't willing to do, then you can't expect her not to have the same kinds of things.  Even if you want compromise on the butt, she may decide she's not willing.  That's just how things go.

13. Also, if it's a dealbreaker for you, and your ladyfriend actually wants to pitch AND recieve, send her my way.  Yummy.

Damn $ir .. For you to keep pestering yo chick about fckn her ass .. her booty must be ENOURMOUS!!!  ... I mean that's the only reason i'd pester my chick ...   if she had an ass :cry:  but hey we all can't get what we want in this life right?? :cry:

15. Try it man. If you're bad enough to do it, better be bad enough to have it done to you. Do unto others as as you would have them do.

16. LMAO! She is a smart one! You can't expect her to feel any differently than you do about it just because she is a girl. Funny thing is, this summer I heard a very similar story while on vacation. However, he wasn't as fainthearted as you and tried it. He said it wasn't terrible but also not his cup of tea (his gf had the same opinion when the switch was flipped). I do give the guy mad props for owning it. Most strait guys don't have the balls. The couple now has a new problem though...they both enjoyed giving but not receiving. LolOh and no matter what anyone else says.... being a guy and enjoying anal doesn't make you gay. Unless, you get turned on by guys and imagine a cock in you. All it means is that you like feeling pleasure and have discovered a new way of getting it.I have never tried it personally so I can't really comment on how it feels. However, as a faithful fag hag I have been privy to a lot of hot and steamy details on the subject. As others have said... start small, use lots of lube, and RELAX RELAX RELAX. Sent from my Kindle Fire HD. =)

17. Impressed at the maturity in here. Try it, ease into it, for both of you. You might find it's not so awful. Sent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I'd take it in the 'chute as long as I got to be at the helm of the bobsled later, but then I'm just weird like that.

19. #59 Zera, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Have any fun?

Anatomically speaking, men have more reason to enjoy anal sex than women do, because they have the prostate in that area, and women don't.

Please tell me you at least had fun.

Doesn't make you gay, just means you have another item on your menu of sex acts.

EDIT: I realized I misinterpreted this. I thought you meant you went through with it already and were just skimping on the details.

20. Man so many boys in here scared of a good pegging. I have a rule for sex and anal, and it's if you want me to take it in my butt, then I get to stick something your size, in yours. That's right, your eating up whatever you are dishing out in my restaurant~~