Girlfriends Anal Compromise... Halp.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GiveMeYourBud, Jan 9, 2014.

damn i must bang freaks then lol..I never pressed it and they were all about it

i've only had one that actually enjoyed it. the others just bitched like little girls.

Lets stick a dick in your ass and see if you bitch like a little girl  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. it's not like it's a surprise attack or anything. I sexy talk them into trying it but once I put the head in and start stretching that ass they start to bitch and say it hurts.

well yea, cuz it hurts lmao. if you haven't done it, then you don't know what it feels like.

Just imagine having the hardest terd imaginable in your ass going in and out, but you cant push it out. lmao it really just feels like being constipated at first, its really uncomfortable and can be really painful and stings.

I guess I've gotten better at it cuz I only do it when I'm high and my bf isn't impatient about I, he takes his time until I tell him its starting to feel good, then he can do however he wants.

Lots of lube and patience my friend haha

6. If you're talking about anal sex, I'd agree to your girls terms, but would set some of my own, too! Such as, whatever she puts in me can't be any bigger than what I put in her! Have you seen the size of dildos these days? Sheesh! Sorry - monster cock... That ain't me!

I just have to find a girl that's into getting her ass reamed.

8. Take a strap on up the ass like a real man...

Or one whos willing to give it a shot, knowing after a while it is nice.

I didn't like the idea of it at first. not until my current bf. It could be the approach.

10. Honestly it's not a huge deal to me. Just an added bonus I guess.

11. well, why not find a gay guy? It'd be alot easier.   most women dont like having their intestines ripped apart.

12. FaceFUCKINGpalm. Not into guys...

13. #33 Sabrina88, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014

LMAO, that is exactly what I did to my ex! It stopped him from pestering me about the subject. 
    And you should stop asking her. If she doesn't wanna go there, she doesn't wanna go there. Simple as that!

Also, guys have a g-spot in their arse so it might actually be a lot better for you then it is for her! 

yea to me the idea of it being "naughty" was better than the actual act..now id rather just get some pussy unless im drunk and feeling dirty

15. [quote name="GreenEyedGoddess" post="19309455" timestamp="1389294665"]Or one whos willing to give it a shot, knowing after a while it is nice.I didn't like the idea of it at first. not until my current bf. It could be the approach.[/quote]GG, not for perverted reasons, ha, but how often would you say you do it? Just ask cause it's always been a 'special treat' for me. Wasn't sure if people out there were getting down regularly or not. Been married for 5 years together for 8, and probably average once or twice a year. Less since we've had kids.

16. Honestly it's really not that often, just whenever he asks to do it, I'd say maybe 3 times in the last couple months though, He's discovered that I'm more likely to do it when I'm high and I think hes taking advantage of it lol. And before a couple months ago i really wasnt that into it, been together for 5 years and probably did it only a few times until recently. Been together for a while, guess just trying new things.

17. Very true =)

18. #38 TheAnswer121, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    love me some anal. im a freak, so i dont mind giving or receiving ;)

gotta do it proper though, and making her feel bad because she doesn't want to is probably not the best way to go about it.

19. [quote name="GreenEyedGoddess" post="19309640" timestamp="1389296601"]Honestly it's really not that often, just whenever he asks to do it, I'd say maybe 3 times in the last couple months though[/quote]Sounds like he found a winner! I like that I don't get it all of the time. Makes it that much better when it happens!

20. Lol, your over-the-top reaction seems to imply differently.  :laughing: