Girlfriends Anal Compromise... Halp.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GiveMeYourBud, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Hello fellow blades. The past few weeks I've been trying to convince her to do some anal play. At first she thought I was just joking around or playing. Now she see's that I am serious as I keep pestering her about it. The only problem is she isn't too keen on the idea. 

So today I brought it up for the umpteenth time and she actually had a response to me other than no. 

To quote the Grinch;

"Then he got an idea. An awful idea. The Grinch got a wonderful, *awful* idea!"

<span>She said that whatever I wanted to do to her she gets to do to me, first. Now you could see where my dilemma is. I don't see this working out at all :wub:. She isn't shoving anything into my anus or going anywhere near it for that matter. </span>

<span>What would you do...</span>

2. First...props to your girlfriend!  Made me chuckle.

If she doesn't want to she doesn't want to....I mean, you are firmly against being on the receiving end of any anal play, so shouldn't you understand?  I say respect your girlfriends wishes.

But, I will say it's possible she will change her mind with time, but not with you pestering her....pestering her will probably make her less likely to even consider it.

3. get her drunk, start banging her doggy style. when you're going 100% 'accidentally' pull it out and stick it up the dirt track. hard and fast, like taking off a plaster (band-aid for all you yankee fuckers)

4. Yeah well she did me'h dirty. I'll chalk it as a loss for now  :confused_2:

5. Lol what is she going to plow you with? Her finger? Take one for the team then show her how its really done!

6. just let her finger your ass. its not bad anyway hahaha. and then do it to her, which you should be doingg anyway hahaha

7. Nobody is shuckin my oyster  :unsure:

8. Yeah! If she is just talking about her finger then do it. That's nothing compared to a dildo. Make sure you take her to your place when you're going to do it so she can't pull out any secret toys from the empty shoebox in her closet at the last minute hahaha

9. #9 lFourTwenty, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    I had a girlfriend who really liked anal play for some reason..and other girls that thought it was disgusting.

It's only disgusting if your asshole is disgusting and unclean lol

I had a bad experience that ruined anal for me..got a little poo on my penis..that was it for me :hide:

Honestly the pussy is alot better unless your girl has been fucked many times by huge dongs and it's worn out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. #10 Carne Seca, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    Hoisted with your own petard.  ROFL

Clever lady.  

You can't hold something against her that you're not willing to experience yourself.  

Checkmate.    

11. well then, you're assed-out.  Literally! LOL

12. Sound fair to me. It's not cool to pressure your partner into something they're uncomfortable with. I'd have shut down any and all sex after the second no. :devious:

13. Anal play as in foreplay or actual sex?

Dudes kill me how they think this is a easy decision for most girls. The shit HURTS until you get used to it. Its hard to be turned on by something that hurts really bad/feels like a big hard terd stuck in your ass like you're constipated. YEA that's what it feels like at first!! It takes a while to even get used to it and start feeling good, and by then the guy might be done <_<

Unless you're used to it/don't have a really tight asshole, it is painful man.

If you guys do do it, start with foreplay and help get her turned on. Don't just sneak it in and start ramming her like pp said up there^^ That will lead to her NEVER letting you do it again! EVERRRR!!!!!!! That shit would piss me off to the max.

14. also---- LOTS OF LUBE

even if you're drunk? all the time ive done anal we were drunk...I grew out of it though and dont really care for it anymore..Id still do it if she wanted though

16. If you're not willing to do it you shouldn't expect her to. I don't get why some men think that us women should just toughen up and get over it when they're the firsts ones to run at the word anal. Your man anus is no different than a female one. So if you wont take a dildo up your ass don't expect her to take your dick. 

17. Lol, my girl said the same thing... I agreed. She hasn't made her move yet.

I don't drink, but anal is a lot easier when Im high, cuz I'm relaxed and my body feels good I guess. But even so it does hurt at first, just not as bad as being sober.

19. just let her put a finger in your ass

20. it's hard to find a girl that will do anal with me. :wacko: